JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings- SAURON TEASER!

OOOOO!!!!!

sauron2er.jpg

Yup, thats pretty damn impressive just looking at that.

Most impressive! One thing that I love about the artwork (and the hopeful correlation to the Premium Format) is that the pose is very forward facing. While I loved the original SSW statue, I didn't like the turned neck looking off to the side. This looks like it will be more in line with the straight on portraits of the rest of Premium Format line. I can't wait to see more!

Sorry my friends for the delay! For now, I can only tease you once more with this:

Numenorianskull.jpg

There will be more of an official announcement, so all I may be able to do is show a thumbnail; very tiny that is : )

JV

Will take a thumbnail of any size.

So why hasn't SSC_Nerd added these last two thumbnails to his montage yet? :impatient: :wave

Need something while waiting for the big reveal. :lol

Not to be mean at all, so don't let that smilely face fool you! No, actually I did promise a full reveal within that 48 hour period, but SS wants to make an official announcment, so this is all I can give at this time. It is something though!

JV

Nah, its all good. :duff We'll take anything.

(400x Zoom)

....AMAZIIIIIING!

So why hasn't SSC_Nerd added these last two thumbnails to his montage yet? :impatient: :wave

To be hoenst, I didn't know where the hell to put them, so I skipped 'em. But now that I have a teeny tiny to picture to use.....(rushes off)

Alright, bear with me. It's still hard to tell exactly where the latest piece goes, but this is a decent guess based on the litte pic.

sauron3er.jpg

Back