Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, glad you like the frame. The entire series will have that same frame.
JV

We have 4 new original paintings, that are part of the Timeless Series listed in our store. These originals include: Padme, K2-SO, Darth Vader, and Qui-Gon-Jin.
You can find these original paintings at the following link:https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/ORIGINAL-ART_c6.htm .
Reproduction of these originals, will be available as paper and canvas A/P'S at a later date.
JV

BlackFridaySale2017_zpspprvoysp.jpg

Once again, we are offering a Black Friday sale. Use the coupon code BF-VSS to receive 20% off any purchase in our online store, at https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/. This coupon code will be effective until November 30.

JV

Hoping to see a Last Jedi print from you soon Jerry! :pray:

Considering the 2016 Celebration TFA one is still readily available, that may have hindered a TLJ version. It'd be a shame, as the 3 OT versions went like hotcakes and are truly amazing!

I love all the truly talented SW artists out there, but for me, Jerry is by far the best. So proud to own many of his works.

I desperately need a Jango or Captain Rex print in my collection.

I'm with you. I have a Rex/Anakin print from Tom Hodges a few years ago but I missed out on Joe Hogan's Jango Fett and clones print, it looked magnificent and sold so quickly after the last Celebration.

Hey Jerry,

Can you hint at any other pieces you might do in the Timeless series? Eyeing that Vader and might want to do a DS/Sith/Main villain thing if I know we might get Maul, Sideous/Emperor, Grievous and/or Dooku!

Thanks!

If anyone has a “The Fallen” lithograph they would like to sell please let me know. I’m looking to buy. Thanks!

If anyone has a “The Fallen” lithograph they would like to sell please let me know. I’m looking to buy. Thanks!

I have a brand new one in the tube I was thinking of selling! I have two, goes great with the iron studios vader! Hit me back!

I've tried ordering from his website a few times several months ago, it takes my order but then I never get charged or receive a receipt from the website... weird...

Hi,
In response to the last post.... We have not heard of that issue with our store, but glitches can happen. When placing an order, make sure all information is filled out, and click on each button on the bottom of the page, that says continue. Usually there are two pages, that need to be filled out.
If ever that happens, email us with the issue, and we can always invoice you manually through Paypal.

JV

Back