Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really "hope" the ACME "hopeful" print is still available after Celebration. It's stunning.

Same here. I'm debating ordering it and hoping I can find someone to pick it up and ship it to me. This is the first Celebration I'm missing since 2007 and it's killing me.

JV's prints are usually the first to go. Don't see these lasting long - it's a beautiful piece of art and a throwback to the classic poster design. For those of us not going, I don't see this one lasting. Congrats to those able to snag one. And thanks Jerry, it's a good looking piece. One of your best.

JV's prints are usually the first to go. Don't see these lasting long - it's a beautiful piece of art and a throwback to the classic poster design. For those of us not going, I don't see this one lasting. Congrats to those able to snag one. And thanks Jerry, it's a good looking piece. One of your best.

That's what I'm afraid of, but I note that Jerry's 2017 Celebration print is still available : https://store.vandersteltstudio.com/product.sc?productId=108&categoryId=2
Was this the only one for 2017 or was there a ACME exclusive too?

Both of Jerry's prints for Celebration are amazing (as usual). I don't collect prints so much anymore, but Jerry's take on the ANH art is amazing.

Hey everyone, I'm selling off the vast majority of my collection to fund some home remodeling. I'm letting go of my Vanderstelt Celebration III print ( A New Hope theme). It's an Artist Proof. Send me a PM with a reasonable offer if interested. These are not very easy to find anymore.

Hey everyone, I'm selling off the vast majority of my collection to fund some home remodeling. I'm letting go of my Vanderstelt Celebration III print ( A New Hope theme). It's an Artist Proof. Send me a PM with a reasonable offer if interested. These are not very easy to find anymore.

Can u post a pic of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can u post a pic of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not shipping it in the frame. I don't trust shipping glass. I got the frame for $30 at a Michael's. Sorry for the bit of reflection.

Screenshot_20190611-161756_Photo%20Editor.jpg

Man, I thought this thing would go fast. At one time it was pretty sought after.

Back