JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings- SAURON TEASER!

Guys, be sure to send some pics of your finished pieces once done!

JV

Guys, be sure to send some pics of your finished pieces once done!

JV

Jerry, I'll post pic's of my canvas giclee after this weekend....though since you added the gallery wrap for me, I suspect you're already fully aware as to what mine looks like. :wink1:

Sounds good Woods.

JV

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

I have received my canvases from Jerry, including Sauron [#3/100], and to say it is outstanding is an understatement. The colours are so vibrant they almost jump right off the canvas and with a canvas surface it looks like original artwork. Well worth the additional cost of the litho's IMO. :lecture

I also received #1/100 for both my "Clash of Kings" and "Terror over Osgiliath" canvases. :yess:

Looks great Woods. Agreed the colors of on the print really do jump right off the page.

"Terror over Osgiliath" will be my next print purchase.

Looks great Woods. Agreed the colors of on the print really do jump right off the page.

"Terror over Osgiliath" will be my next print purchase.

Good choice! It is an outstanding print and I actually now own both the litho and canvas giclee. The overall size of the litho is larger because of the mattes and moulding although when strictly speaking on the size of the image itself, the canvas is larger and therefore more detailed. Although really, you can't lose either way. :)

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

Lookin' good, Woods!

JV

Man that looks great! I love the look of it. It all works and is beautiful.

Man that looks great! I love the look of it. It all works and is beautiful.

Yeah, the canvases are stunning... Jerry has really done the LOTR licence proud with his outstanding artwork. :bow I can hardly wait to see Jerry's Balrog artwork. :pray: :impatient:

Good choice! It is an outstanding print and I actually now own both the litho and canvas giclee. The overall size of the litho is larger because of the mattes and moulding although when strictly speaking on the size of the image itself, the canvas is larger and therefore more detailed. Although really, you can't lose either way. :)

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2949.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg
WOW, just when I thought Jerry's work couldn't get any better :clap

They are incredible, nice score Woods :rock and :bow to Jerry, simply breathtaking.

These Canvas and gallery ones arn't available internationally am I right?
Thanks
x :peace

Yeah, the canvases are stunning... Jerry has really done the LOTR licence proud with his outstanding artwork. :bow I can hardly wait to see Jerry's Balrog artwork. :pray: :impatient:

That he has. Oh I know! The Balrog print will be a must.

I'm really thinking about picking up that Terror over Osgiliath canvas. It's my fav!

The canvas version of "Terror" is pretty sweet on canvas, in addition to the lithograph version :)

JV

I really like that artwork. I just don't have much wall space for it! My wife won't let me hang LOTR stuff anywhere but in my office dungeon.

The canvas version of "Terror" is pretty sweet on canvas, in addition to the lithograph version :)

JV

I know dammit, stop tempting me. :lol Actually the only reason I haven't got one yet Jerry is space issues. The perfect spot I have for this already has an original custom sketch of Minus Morgul by Ted Nasmith in it. I may have to move your Fellowship print to a different location and put this in that space. Hmmm. Or I could always take down my wedding portrait upstairs and put this in it's place. I wonder if that would go over well? :thwak :rotfl

I know dammit, stop tempting me. :lol Actually the only reason I haven't got one yet Jerry is space issues. The perfect spot I have for this already has an original custom sketch of Minus Morgul by Ted Nasmith in it. I may have to move your Fellowship print to a different location and put this in that space. Hmmm. Or I could always take down my wedding portrait upstairs and put this in it's place. I wonder if that would go over well? :thwak :rotfl

Uh...... you better not mess with the wedding pic....... you may lose your "One Ring :lol

JV

It might not be the ring he loses. :lol

"Terror" print ordered!! Looking forward to it :rock

WOW, just when I thought Jerry's work couldn't get any better :clap

They are incredible, nice score Woods :rock and :bow to Jerry, simply breathtaking.

These Canvas and gallery ones arn't available internationally am I right?
Thanks
x :peace

Thanks Shell. Yes, Jerry has done an amazing job with these. You might want to check with Jerry first, but I do believe the canvases with gallery wrap are available internationally. But if they aren't, any gallery can frame or wrap these for you.

I'm really thinking about picking up that Terror over Osgiliath canvas. It's my fav!

Had I known Frank, I would have dropped by your place on the way home from picking it up. Though I suspect any chance of resisting this piece would go right out the window once you see it in person. :wink1:

Back