Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t have FB, do we know what figure they are using to ensure it will fit in the car? I’m assuming we are safe with the RPat figure. Why didn’t they do a screaming faceplate?? I guess the toothy grimace will have to do.
The photo they showed on Facebook had the Sideshow Batman next to it for scale.

Yeah I'd be fine with weathering, but the much more minimal kind like we saw on his BVS Batmobile, or like in the pic below. Because I don't remember the car ever getting that muddy in the actual movie.
I agree. the current amount of weathering is just too much.
How could it not? It rained the whole movie :LOL:
:lol

but as someone who owns a Challenger and lives in the city, even in the rain, I've never gotten mud on my car like that around the wheels. The way JazzInc did the weathering makes it look like they took it out to west Texas for the weekend to go mudding lol

I don’t have FB, do we know what figure they are using to ensure it will fit in the car? I’m assuming we are safe with the RPat figure. Why didn’t they do a screaming faceplate?? I guess the toothy grimace will have to do.
Yea, that's the worrisome part to me. Since it's being made by someone else, we don't know if the HT figure would fit in there properly.

Last edited:
Lol! Even Hot Toys themselves have problems fitting their own figures inside their own cars. I think it'll be fine.

Comparison with their other pieces.
View attachment 565582
Is there a bit of perspective going on here or is it really that tall? It seems like it should only hit Batman's bicep so that might be a bit too high.
ESSHpVWWAAALoTr.0.jpg

Is there a bit of perspective going on here or is it really that tall? It seems like it should only hit Batman's bicep so that might be a bit too high.
ESSHpVWWAAALoTr.0.jpg

The car is propped up on top of something else.

ESSHpVWWAAALoTr.0.jpg
His version also feels bit thicker in height than how it should be. The actual car feels a lot more slick and narrow in a lot of shots I've seen of it but maybe it's just the angle. I'm not a fan of the overly done mud splatter as well.

A a cleaner look with some grime on it overall would look a whole lot better than those mud splashes. I also think his version is missing rivets but hard to tell.

KCxgjp7.jpg
YpdF25P.png

Last edited:
This looks amazing, and Jazzinc vehicles always seem higher quality than HT and go the extra mile.
Hopefully Jazzinc will make a 1/12 version later. I love vehicles, but 1/6 scale is too big to get too many, so at 1/12 they take up a quarter of the real estate means I can have more vehicles'

Asked on joost’s FB page a few days ago and it seems that they don’t have any plan for 1/12 for the moment.
:confused:

Just incredible. I always liked the Burton Batmobile style, but it never really does it for you in the movie. This really brings that realism and toughness with performance that feels real. Yeah, this might just be my Batmobile. Bale's tank was cool, but more of a weird looking tank. BVS felt like a dune buggy. This new one does have that Christine and Maximum Overdrive sinister entity vibe going on.

Just incredible. I always liked the Burton Batmobile style, but it never really does it for you in the movie. This really brings that realism and toughness with performance that feels real. Yeah, this might just be my Batmobile. Bale's tank was cool, but more of a weird looking tank. BVS felt like a dune buggy. This new one does have that Christine and Maximum Overdrive sinister entity vibe going on.
Yes, I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that I'll be adding this 1/6 masterpiece to my long list of pre-ordered figures that I currently have no viable plan for fitting in my display area(s). :lol Well, this would displace my Tumbler & Batpod, so I just have to figure out what to do with them by the time this bad boy arrives. Hopefully by then my local Ikea will also have some detolfs available. I did some rearranging to make room for 3 more cabinets, but alas Covid threw a massive wrench in my plan.

Asked on joost’s FB page a few days ago and it seems that they don’t have any plan for 1/12 for the moment.
:confused:
Thanks for the heads up - that's unfortunate, but understandable as they're mostly 1/6 scale.

Yes, I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that I'll be adding this 1/6 masterpiece to my long list of pre-ordered figures that I currently have no viable plan for fitting in my display area(s). :lol Well, this would displace my Tumbler & Batpod, so I just have to figure out what to do with them by the time this bad boy arrives. Hopefully by then my local Ikea will also have some detolfs available. I did some rearranging to make room for 3 more cabinets, but alas Covid threw a massive wrench in my plan.
Ill buy the batpod lol

Needs a 1/12 version. Would love the 1/6 but nowhere to display vehicles that big. I initially hated this thing, but it's become my new favourite Batmobile after seeing the movie, lol.

That steam will ruin the collectible over time :eek:

No way would that be something as a collector you should keep using on a display

Thanks for the heads up - that's unfortunate, but understandable as they're mostly 1/6 scale.

He's said 1/12 support has not been strong, especially for the 1/12 Star Wars products which he found very disappointing. So I would not expect much focus on those areas moving forward.

Back