Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1000? I would definitely buy Hot Toys' version (if they do) because I don't think they would charge that high(?)
$1000 seems low/optimistic. The Justice Mobile was $1200 without the upgrade kit, and it has less features and it was unlicensed at the time.

Figured we needed a dedicated thread since there was questions about it in the Hot Toys figure thread and some didn't know it existed, but Jazzinc is a official licensee for DC 1/6 vehicles and dioramas and they're producing the Batmobile from The Batman in 1/6 scale.

They've been continually posting updates even showcasing the engine and lights and sounds effects.

View attachment 565459View attachment 565460View attachment 565461View attachment 565462View attachment 565463View attachment 565464View attachment 565465View attachment 565466View attachment 565467
What will this retail for?

The Batmobile was awesome in the movie, and this looks great, butt I just don't have the space. Sadly.
Yeah same here unfortunately. I'd love to have this car represented in my collection somehow, but I'll probably have to settle for either a small diecast version or a model kit.

Actually this guy on youtube created a pretty badass diorama just using the Jada diecast car, so think I could give that a try.

After I've seen the film, I just have to own some version of this car - I went with the Jada 1:24 die cast model as dropping $1000 is a bit too much for me.

I agree reference the weathering…a little goes a long way. Maybe they can offer it as an option….heavy, light or no weathering at all…just check a box….

Joost just put up some more vids. Will have dirty and clean options. Will be around the other Batmobile prices so $1200-$1500 range. I didn't realize he would be loading this up with sound, smoke, interior LEDs, remote control. Joost going all out.

Comparison with their other pieces.
FB_IMG_1646577780837.jpg
FB_IMG_1646577769069.jpg

Wish I could share the videos from today!

instant pre order. Ill stick with payment plans. Just waiting for this bad boy to go up for order

I like the sleek, simplistic design. I think it can even go with a Blade figure :lol
i agree!! it has such a classic yet unique design that it can go with almost anything in the display. I definitely want to opt for the weathered design for sure

I agree reference the weathering…a little goes a long way. Maybe they can offer it as an option….heavy, light or no weathering at all…just check a box….
Yeah I'd be fine with weathering, but the much more minimal kind like we saw on his BVS Batmobile, or like in the pic below. Because I don't remember the car ever getting that muddy in the actual movie.

dqe93jghyr281.jpg

I don’t have FB, do we know what figure they are using to ensure it will fit in the car? I’m assuming we are safe with the RPat figure. Why didn’t they do a screaming faceplate?? I guess the toothy grimace will have to do.

Back