Jazzinc Dioramas 1/6 Ultimate Catwoman (Batman Returns, 1992)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is great news, she looks amazing! My head is swimming with the possibilities now (Shreck, a few Red Triangle Circus Gang members, Panther suit Batman from Batman Forever) and on and on! With JI's attention to detail, she oughta be superb!

JazzInc Dioramas

Admin
· 1 h ·

Scheduled for a live stream with Anthony this coming Wednesday.

Jazzinc Catwoman 1/6 figure | LIVE Q & A with Joost​

2838578268640508901.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/live/GngtXa2ZM_I

unmasked, full rooted hair Catwoman head from finale would make an awesome Super Deluxe 3x heads set to go with the regular body and battle-damaged body.

For me, my IDEAL SET would be -- a masked Catwoman and an end-battle, ripped suit, unmasked Catwoman with crazy rooted hair

I do like the masked end battle version with spots of hair sticking out, but I'd prefer the masked and unmasked as a 2-piece set.

One great thing too is that Joost said he’ll be taking tons of feedback.
We wouldn’t have it any other way

If I were Mars, I think the best route forward would be to pivot from making a full-on Catwoman to a Michelle Pfeiffer Selina Kyle.
Yes, unless Joost decides to do that as well lol. He is a collector and a completionist after all.

I've honestly never cared much for the torn suit look with her hair hanging out, and don't understand why people go so crazy for it. If we were to get a second figure I'd rather it be one of her civilian looks.
Oh I’ll take everything. One of each please. I rarely feel this strongly about a character.

IMG_5204.jpeg

IMG_5201.jpeg
IMG_5202.jpeg
IMG_5203.jpeg

Do Jazzinc charge crazy prices?

Aren’t these guys super small scale company wise? Surprised to see them get an official license for such a highly sought figure….

I’ve never bought from them so i have no idea what yo expect.

The madness of wants has already begun. People "wanting" stuff they'll never actually PO. 8 different Pfeiffers on the shelf. Nope, won't happen...

Instead, you'll read: "I'm trying to cut back".... "Its too expensive"... "the eyes aren't right"... "Oooh, lookey, a newer, shinier thing just dropped..."

:slap

Please focus all efforts on a fantastic singular Catwoman that is simply puuuuur-fect. That's the only way to win.

This is ... shocking. I had a stunning Sean Dabbs sculpt that was well-painted on a meticulous kitbash that cost me a pretty penny. During THE GREAT PURGE I sold it off not least of which being it was poseable but fragile.

I think I'm going to get this. :thud:

Torn suit appearance is easily one of the most iconic battle damage versions of a character, it mirrors her deteriorating psychological state throughout the movie. Plus, it looks like Burton's way of visualizing the classic look of Selina's hair flowing out from the cowl which has always been a great look.

catwoman returns tumblr_bea631e5550b545e9feb5ef4baf70036_6b1de359_500.gif

The madness of wants has already begun. People "wanting" stuff they'll never actually PO. 8 different Pfeiffers on the shelf. Nope, won't happen...

Instead, you'll read: "I'm trying to cut back".... "Its too expensive"... "the eyes aren't right"... "Oooh, lookey, a newer, shinier thing just dropped..."

:slap

Please focus all efforts on a fantastic singular Catwoman that is simply puuuuur-fect. That's the only way to win.
IMG_5205.jpeg

This is ... shocking. I had a stunning Sean Dabbs sculpt that was well-painted on a meticulous kitbash that cost me a pretty penny. During THE GREAT PURGE I sold it off not least of which being it was poseable but fragile.

I think I'm going to get this. :thud:

I'd like to see your old pictures of that.

She looks tired. Let her catch her breath.

Back