Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
No, actually BOTH Preds are seen in the film! The one holding the Alien trophy is the Japanese exclusive and the Sideshow version is standing on the temple in daylight:

predator.jpg

predator2.jpg

predator3.jpg

I ordered both but I have to cancel one of them. I was going to only get the Sideshow one but then somebody said it looked like the original Predator so I was torn between the two. I kinda like the Sideshow one better but I can't decide.

Thanks for reposting these. I wanted to refrence them but forgot which thread you posted them in before.

I'd go with your gut. You know eventually Hot Toys HAS to release a Pred 1. figure and the pic from AvP 2 shows one with what looks like the original Pred's helmet. So unless you want a shelf full of Preds wearing variations on the one helmet, it might be good to diversify. But then the smooth one's pretty cool in its own right, too.

dekadentdave said:
No, actually BOTH Preds are seen in the film! The one holding the Alien trophy is the Japanese exclusive and the Sideshow version is standing on the temple in daylight:

predator.jpg
predator2.jpg
predator3.jpg

I ordered both but I have to cancel one of them. I was going to only get the Sideshow one but then somebody said it looked like the original Predator so I was torn between the two. I kinda like the Sideshow one better but I can't decide.
I would've thought the Japanese excl. was the one holding up the trophy head, but it's not. That one looks like Scar's helmet.
The Japanese exclusive appears to be the first Predator seen fighting off the hord of Aliens attacking the pyramid just before it goes nuclear.
It kind of makes me want this version even more.

Why oh why do I love the first Predator movie, like the second one, but don't care for the third???
It's the same with Alien, Aliens and Alien3. Luckily, Alien Resurrection was a step into the right track again...

Was charged for the brown Alien, will be charged for Ripley next monday. YES! Where's the Power Loader?????????

I got my notices too. I still have to decide to cancel one, it looks like the Sideshow exclusive will get 86ed. :monkey2

Mine arrives friday.:cool:

Along with Rocky/Clubber:cool: :cool:

Now where did I lay that powerloader.:D :D :D

I just got the news that both exclusive Preds are on the way too.....AND the Brown Alien. And then there was Jabba a couple of weeks ago! I'm too much of a sucker for pretty painted plastic to cancel any of 'em, so it'll most likely be ME who gets 86ed when my wife sees the latest CC bill! Such is life....:violin

I'm getting out of 12" but I don't have any Predator's. This is the nicest of that lot to me because it looks most like the original Predator. So I'm going to have to get it and give it a chance. With the 100 piece domestic edition size it'll probably be too hard to get one if I change my mind later. I'll take a wait and see approach. I can't cancel.

Now if I had a PF Predator I wouldn't need this. :wacky

yeah, me too. I really like it since he looks like the Original Pred. , which is why I was also after Scar.

Re: Japanese HT Predator! Quick Pics

Couple of Quick Pics!
ap010.jpg

ap013.jpg

Will say it`s a bit of a handful trying to get the Pred`s arm to hold the Spear with the full size Alien head up.

Still love it!

The Body is a lot more glossy than normal.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting pics of the Asian excl. Predator Dassy! That version of the mask is looking much better there. Could you please post some more of the exclusive mask?

screamingmetal said:
Thanks for posting pics of the Asian excl. Predator Dassy! That version of the mask is looking much better there. Could you please post some more of the exclusive mask?

1-1.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

Ther ya go.

Last edited:
Back