Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dammit. i got the Ani-com Scar w/ the 2 heads thinking it would do it for me, but i'm really tempted to get one of the Ancients.

how heavy is that Alien head? he hold it up pretty well?
oh and does the Ancient have the Detonator device on his wrist?

Dassy said:
1-1.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

Ther ya go.
Dassy, I'm extremely grateful for the extra photos you provided. And that comparison really helps me make a decision between the two since Scar appears so similar to the Asian excl. I've been going back and forth on which to get, and I'll get the Asian exclusive. I love the helmet on both of these figures, but the Asian one appeared on screen more then the other so that's the one I'll get.
I'm surprised that this one's mask is much larger then Scar's mask.
:bow

Anyone have pics of the whole Pred crew? I'm interested to see what they look like one next to the other.....

That's really weird.

I see Dassy's ALIENS snap-kit photos I remember from a different thread instead of photos of the Asian Predator mask?

Hmmmmmmm.... :confused: :confused: :confused:

PosterBoyKelly said:
Quick question, which HT Predator is most like the original Predator?
I've been looking at pics of Predator 1 models and none of the HT predators would really work. Predator 1 has an armored jockstrap cup, the Predator 2 Pred has a bunch of little leather strips like the HT AVP Preds, it also has two piece chest armor. The leg armor isn't segmented and much simpler, the feet don't have blades, The shoulder cannon is very different, and I believe that the shoulder/chest/back armor is very differently styled.
But of all the AVP Preds, any of the exclusive sets + Scar's helmet would come the closest.

I got the 3-5 day notice a while ago but have heard nothing since....I know it isn't the CC because Boromir has just charged and shipped.....has anyone gotten anything yet?

I just got a visit from the FedEx guy, and he dropped off my SSC Exclusive Pred. He rocks! I can't wait until I get his Alien swarm kicking buddy, Asia Ex Pred.:rock

Mine was supposed to be delivered today but FedEx delayed it until tomorrow...:monkey2

Got my Sideshow Pred today!!!I can't wait to put him together and with his best buddy Scar! :rock

Bardoon said:
Got my Sideshow Pred today!!!I can't wait to put him together and with his best buddy Scar! :rock

I wish I could afford a Scar....:monkey2

Back