Japanese HT Predator!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dekadentdave said:
Cancel the Endor stooges. Those look like Hasbros compared to these.
I like the Endor stooges, always have since I saw Return of the Jedi as a kid. It's more likely that I'll cancel this Japanese Pred. I hope to get the Sideshow excl. Pred, so this excl. would be much of the same thing.

hydrobud said:
:monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

011807japanpred_01.jpg

011807japanpred_02.jpg
011807japanpred_03.jpg
[/

Im curious to know what this is in the pic, because the helmet looks nothing like that on the Japan exclusives preorder page...:confused:

screamingmetal said:
I like the Endor stooges, always have since I saw Return of the Jedi as a kid. It's more likely that I'll cancel this Japanese Pred. I hope to get the Sideshow excl. Pred, so this excl. would be much of the same thing.

Hmm... Probably only need one Excl. Ancient Elder Pred. Then it's a matter of helmet tastes.

:drool helmet tastes...

nash said:
Im curious to know what this is in the pic, because the helmet looks nothing like that on the Japan exclusives preorder page...:confused:

It's the Sideshow exclusive Pred. Hard to see on the Sideshow site, but somewhere I got a pic from SDCC that shows it clearly.

That's the Sideshow exclusive helmet. Yeah, I actually prefer the Sideshow exclusive over the Jap one. I could care less about the limited quantities of it. The Sideshow Pred has more personality.

Sideshow screwed up on their product preview pic...much like they did with the Alien Warrior and posted the "ALIENS" logo on it instead of "AVP".

ah it makes so much more sense now. yeah Im keeping the sideshow excl over the asia exclusive.

Bardoon said:
Sideshow screwed up on their product preview pic...much like they did with the Alien Warrior and posted the "ALIENS" logo on it instead of "AVP".

That's not the first time they've screwed up a preview image. They seem to do that EVERY time. Remember the "Aliens" Warrior fiasco? Yeah.

You know, I am actually really considering canceling the Japan version. I don't really need 2 of the same pred with just a different helmet. What to do...

dekadentdave said:
Do you like your helmet smoothe or ribbed? :lol :lol :lol

I actually like it smooth like Dave Chappell. But my girlfriend like's it ribbed -- for her pleasure. :lol :lol :lol :lol

I like the Jaoanese version better. I like the "smooth" helmet better. I went ahead and ordered it.

I like the Sideshow plated version more then the smooth version. I have Scar which looks similar to the Japanese exclusive.
But I'd still like to get them both and the Brown Alien.

Back