JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Mmmm, they say 'high end collectibles', they don't say figures. I'm not sure that this will take the form you guys hope it will. You see the name and you think figures, but, if it was a license for figures wouldn't they just have said that right off the bat!? If they have been able to get Babs to relent then fine and good, but, let's wait and see before we go getting overexcited.

Ah, I didn't get Xenia. I have 4 of the Bonds (Connery: GF, Lazenby, Dalton: TLD & Brosnan: DAD), Pushy Galore and Trevelyan.

They were the good ones, but, there were some ropey ones too. It wasn't till Indy that faith began to get restored by SSC.

What do you mean?Is BC studio announced something about Bondiana?Where?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I hope it's 1:6 figures, we're long overdue. On the site, it does say 'James Bond collector figures'. I have the BCS 11th Doctor from series 7b (the likeness to Matt Smith is spot on), and looking at their other figures, the Bond licence is in good hands.

wait, so i said someone needs to get the bond license not even two days ago and now it magically happened?

tumblr_n3ltttr6JT1txfvnfo1_500.gif

Proabably not, I would imagine negotiations would have gone on for quite a while and it's coincidental that we find out now.

Quick, lordregnis, say that BCS must also make Bond cars to scale with the figures. :wink1:

Can't wait to see all this in real life :)!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Quick, lordregnis, say that BCS must also make Bond cars to scale with the figures. :wink1:

Have you seen what that 1/8 Aston goes for now, it's just shy of £1300. What do you think a 1/6 one would be!? BCS are already on the fringes of HT territory with their prices, let's not push them any higher.

Glad the news is finally out and everyone knows about it.

Last edited:

I'm very excited to see what Big Chief Studios has to offer! I can't wait to see their take on Connery Bond, but the announcement of Goldfinger and Oddjob might have me even more excited. :)

It looks like Inigo is working on the sculpts, so they could do his work justice.

Last edited:

I had a feeling that Inigo might be doing the sculpts because of his previous collaborations with Big Chief. I don't think they could be in much better hands if that is the case considering he is a Bond fan himself.

Last edited:

Well, he didn't officially confirm it as such, he put the same announcement we saw on his FB, but, I'd say it was highly likely he'll be doing them. (Edited other post.)

Yeah, I'd say the chances of him doing at least one of the three sculpts would be very high since he shared the announcement, but I've also edited my previous comment just in case. :)

Back