JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official james bond thread

Well think about it, we spend $70-80 for just an unpainted custom sculpt (if not more). The last time I had a sculpt painted by Nathan, it was $175. So as much as I don't like paying it all at once, it's really not that unreasonable. [emoji53]

Considering that as not unreasonable is where the real thought ought to be. I got out of the 1/6 business early as I could see the way things were going, I got out before I was priced out!

Re: Official james bond thread

I don't know if anyone has brought this up, but in case anyone has pre ordered the 'Guess Me' Bond (Craig) figures from SF/SP from Lair Of The Octopus in the UK, Lair have frozen all of their pre orders.

CUSTOMER NOTICE

Please note that all orders for new pre-orders are temporarily suspended at the Lair. As our items are imported from America our prices are based on the exchange rate of the UK pound against the US dollar. Since the UK vote to exit from the EU the value of the pound has dropped around 15% and continues to fluctuate. To continue pre-ordering during this period means we could be selling items at cost price or less which is not sustainable. So while the pound is suffering pre-orders are not being taken. Normal service will resume when the pound settles and recovers.

https://lairoftheoctopus.co.uk/Preorder_Info-W4.aspx

Interesting, do this Lair Of The Octopus tend to largely deal with legitimate licensed merchandise!? The Guess Me is far from that so that may also have as much, if not more, to do with this as Brexit does.

Last edited:
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

They deal with companies across the board. From heavyweights like Hot Toys, through to companies like Guess Me. There are no pre-orders showing on there site for anything at all.

Here some of my dudes I'm ready to part with.Nice paintups.
30aff7631b1d97251a87c46a0fa78806.jpg
dbdd403ccfe81fe2bbfdfb90b95d7a0c.jpg
P.m. me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

My son just bought this...not a figure,statue or prop but interesting nonetheless...gonna read it after he's done :)

Back