JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Looking good Chilipep! What kind of gun is that? And is that on a ttm18?

Huh!I just wanted to ask those same questions :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The gun i believe was from DAM toys, and the body i actually have right now as a joker type torso with TTM everything else. but i was just messing around, havnt decided yet if i like it better on the straight up TTM18. its a barely noticeable difference.

I haven't gotten my suit yet but a TTM18 seems too muscular for Brosnan's build but wasn't the suit made for a TTM18?

That gun is pretty inaccurate though there's an accurate one from the old sideshow Xenia on TA right now

The image above looks like a decent AK-47 to me. No need to change anything, IMO.

920x920.jpg

Last edited:

i still dont know truetype numbers.. th e standard narrow shoulder it what it was tailored to. and the gun is more accurate to the film than the old sideshow and way better quality

I think suit will fit good on ttm 21 same well as ttm 18 or any narrow shoulder bodies. Can't wait to grab it!

The Sideshow AK-47 that comes with Onotop isn't accurate to the film at all. Variants of the AK-74 are widely used in Goldeneye, and Bond uses the AKS-74U most of the time which is the compact version with folding stock. That's an AKS-74U in Pixelpiper's image of Onotop above.

I haven't gotten my suit yet but a TTM18 seems too muscular for Brosnan's build but wasn't the suit made for a TTM18?
The Goldeneye suit is tailored to the TTM18 which is the standard "average build" body perfect for Brosnan.
de0c075452cc301ca14f2a15cf94aab9.jpg

You're thinking of the TTM19 which is the muscle body.
e82ad584be58dbb80a866239b56e1503.jpg

Can't WAIT to get that suit for my Brosnan - it should be here today!

Then I'll take a pic of all Five Bonds as I currently have them on display to share with you guys :)

Does anyone have a Inigou Brosnan they would be willing to part with painted or unpainted doesn't matter. I'll make you a great offer. Please PM me if so

I bought a Dalton head and the likeness is there, except it seems squeezed to me. Did a PS to what I think would be right. What is your opinion?

Attachments

• Dalton.jpg
    Dalton.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 269

I bought a Dalton head and the likeness is there, except it seems squeezed to me. Did a PS to what I think would be right. What is your opinion?

Yep, mine was squeezed as well. Rocco's monitor when he did his render must have had the screen stretched horizontally. Your quick Photoshop shows what should have been the final product.

It's beautiful sculpt, guys.I'm thankfull to Rocco and Mark.

Last edited:
Back