JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

More in-hand pics of the Eleven sculpt from one seller - so glad I ordered two!

dc01.jpg

dc02.jpg

dc03.jpg

dc04.jpg

dc05.JPG

Just remembered that i didn't post final paint app on BBkill's Brosnan sclupt by Pete. I still don't like the nose but in general i'll do something decent with it. Still didn't get it on hands though because of another project with Pete. Didn't expect all this stuff to be so time-consuming if being honest. And even when head arrives it's still like 65% complete and i still need to change a lot of small details on the suit and etc.

11944990_862045613882217_1748270745_n.jpg

Hmmmmm... not sure about that Ace Toyz now. Might be the paint throwing it off. But looks like they stretched everything below the nose down into a Clooney jawline. Would like to see the unpainted sculpt in more pics.

It looks not very Craig-like...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I actually like the Ace more than the Eleven now. The Eleven one looks a bit featureless to me. Unless better comes along I think I will get either the full Ace figure or just the head loose, depends what's out there.

I guess we need to wait Rocco's ;)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

I actually like the Ace more than the Eleven now. The Eleven one looks a bit featureless to me. Unless better comes along I think I will get either the full Ace figure or just the head loose, depends what's out there.

But how? It doesn't look anything like Craig the Ace one!

Well, so much for getting the Ace figure. That sculpt looks terrible.

I guess I'll check into this Eleven sculpt... It's not perfect but better than Ace.

That sucks. Had high hopes for the ace version. And the search continues

It's amazing what lighting and paint can do. I thought the ACE sculpt teaser looked bang on.
I still like elements of the painted sculpt, if it was lit in the same manner as the b/w proto shot I think it would bring out the likeness more.
But yeah, painted and unpainted sculpts are two different beasts.

ACE_zpsvqyu9zu8.jpg

Well for what it's worth, here's my attempt at a Craig Bond with the head I sculpted. Of course only after painting it up did I notice all the dozens of things that need corrected and refined, but oh well. I'll probably just leave it as is for now and use it as a placeholder until something better comes along. :)

And I know the body's a bit too buff for Craig, but it's the only spare I have around at the moment (and plus it kinda fills out the MG Toys suit really well).

IMG_1650 (515x800).jpg

IMG_1683 (452x850).jpg

IMG_1674 (475x800).jpg

IMG_1681 (529x800).jpg

Back