JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Ok, hold the phone, that looks like the Modern Life sculpt to me. If it is, how did you come by it? Did you win that eBay auction!?
No, I've had it for awhile. Jake got a cast to paint for Toria about 6 months ago and she never wanted it back only pictures of the paintjob.

Ohh, right,

I thought Jake still had that head. I still don't think this head will make it to general release, I just don't trust Toria yet.

I thought Jake still had that head. I still don't think this head will make it to general release, I just don't trust Toria yet.

That would depend on how you define "general" - she's been selling them so she'll have to ship them. She's indicated there's not likely to be a large production run, so continue to expect higher prices and a trickle of sales. I'd go for mass production and sell them off at $50-60 pre-painted if I were in her shoes.

That would depend on how you define "general" - she's been selling them so she'll have to ship them. She's indicated there's not likely to be a large production run, so continue to expect higher prices and a trickle of sales. I'd go for mass production and sell them off at $50-60 pre-painted if I were in her shoes.
She's selling the Hardy Max for $350 painted and a run of around 30. I think she's selling Craig for around $300

She's selling the Hardy Max for $350 painted and a run of around 30. I think she's selling Craig for around $300

Seems like a slow (and expensive for her) way to go about it, with low return on investment, but good luck to her - she'll need to raise a decent amount of capital to make that custom body work out.

Seems like a slow (and expensive for her) way to go about it, with low return on investment, but good luck to her - she'll need to raise a decent amount of capital to make that custom body work out.
I don't think you'll ever see them release a custom body honestly. If she were doing something that was needed in 1:6 like an average male proportioned body or a slightly chubby male body I'd be all for it, but she's making a body that's so similar to a standard muscle body. I don't get it?

What I find I need more often than not is a skinny and shorter base body - it's much easier mod for additional weight and height than it is for less. If I were designing a 1/6 body product, I'd make it slimmer and include modular parts to thicken and heighten it, including lengthening the arms. It wouldn't be a one-size fits all, but it would fit "many" nonetheless.

I think she's probably pricing heads she knows we want highly so she can make enough to cover what body production might be. I wish her luck, I really do, but, I've been keeping my eggs out of that basket since Conan and I don't think she'll get any of my money now. I'll see how the Ace one works out and if it doesn't make it there's always the Eleven head.

Inigou Brosnan sculpt for sale painted by Jacob Rahimier $150 + shipping

PM me if interested

image1-2.jpg

What about hairline? Can'tsay what, but something suspicious ;)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Rocco's render looks very nice...

Moore COMP 11-28-15.jpg

Just excited to have a good Moore sculpt after all these years.

Now, how is Chilipep doing on the potential Yunsil "TSWLM D-Breast Tuxedo" Project...?

I'm very interested in the outfit as well. So looking forward to hearing what happens with it! :)

Rocco's very happy with the reception that the Moore sculpt has received so he has decided to do more Bond's and would really like to start with Connery if the interest is there. The expression on the sculpt will be a smirk so it will be different from bbkill's for those who have it. Here's a link to the thread if anyone is interested. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/164538-name-connery-sean-connery.html Thanks guys! :)

Back