JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

"MG Toys" Tux previously mentioned is available from OneSixthKit at the moment - have never seen this one in person, but the photos look half decent:

MG Toys 1/6 Mens Blue Tuxedo Suits B For Hot Toys Body 007 Daniel Craig Custom

I have that MG suit and really like the look of it, but a warning that the blue is MUCH darker in hand than it appears in the photos. Almost to the point where you can barely even tell it's blue unless you hold it right up to another black suit. In fact I thought for sure they had sent me the wrong color at first. :p

Hi Gang

I think I have every version of DC . Here is my version of the
Scotland Yard DC .:)

Yeah I do really love that gray suit. In fact it's almost a perfect match with the pants he's wearing in the Spectre poster, if anyone wants to do a custom:

dsa.JPG fdsa.JPG

I have that MG suit and really like the look of it, but a warning that the blue is MUCH darker in hand than it appears in the photos. Almost to the point where you can barely even tell it's blue unless you hold it right up to another black suit. In fact I thought for sure they had sent me the wrong color at first. :p

Even after posting the link I didn't realize the tux was blue. Oops! I thought it was black.

Amazing paint job and hard to believe it's your first time painting a sculpt!

My recommendation for glossing eyes is to use "Future" floor wax. I understand that it goes by a different name in different parts of the world. I use it for my scale modeling and it is fantastic. It is self-leveling so a little goes a long way. Could be dabbled into the sculpt's lips as well.

Thanks! Will give it a try if I can track it down :)

Looking to buy the Bbkill Daniel Craig headsculpt if anyone would like to sell.

Skyfall tux is looking sharp guys! Yunsil's done such a great job on this :cool:

Here's some progress on my Craig paint up. My first experience painting a head and it's been a great learning curve. I added a couple of white dots on the eyes in photoshop as I still need to gloss them. Any painters care to share some tips on glossing eyes? :)

View attachment 201850

Superb! That's the best craig sculpt and paint up i've seen :clap

So from what I can gauge on Toria's FB page Modern Life are trying to secure licensing for the Craig head through his appearances in other films rather than Bond? This at least means there is still a chance it may become available. The reaction to it every time she posts a pic is really strong - it seems a lot of folk want it...

Cheers fellas :) I've gone back to the sculpt and aged him a little as he still looks too young. Also given him a much more accurate haircut to the movie. Next version should look better ;) Also looking at that pic I may need to sand the front of the hair as its got paint lumps! Some more angles:

DC_paint2.jpg

Superb work - wish you would put us all out of our collective misery and start pumping these out lol - its a phenomenal sculpt...

As I said, "beautiful paint, Beastmaster! Congratulations!" I think if this is not the more perfect head is one of the most faithful to reality! His eyes is light blue and the hair is not a light blonde.

Amazing beast are you going to be selling the sculpts when you are happy?? If so I'll get in line now lol

Bond Fans

I don't know if anyone is into Pierce but here is my version
Painted by my friend Jacob R . I still got to work
on the suit and do more fitzing ��

After Connery, it has to be Craig and Brosnan

Was never a fan of Pierces bond but got to say that is one really nice sculpt/paint job, excellent figure.

Back