JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Looks nice, but I gave up on physical media back over 10 years ago. 15 for music. I still buy stuff to transcode, but I don't care for any extras or packaging - I only play/watch from my media server.

Looks nice, but I gave up on physical media back over 10 years ago. 15 for music. I still buy stuff to transcode, but I don't care for any extras or packaging - I only play/watch from my media server.
Are you saying you're from the year 2025 Pixel?

Are you saying you're from the year 2025 Pixel?

I know you're younger, but I was led to believe math still worked the same as when I was in school. ;) Music server since 2000 (same year I went all file-based in the car too). Media server since 2004.

Books and music are one thing, but for my favorite movies and TV shows I think I'll always want to have a physical copy around. Not only because it feels more tangible somehow, but because the blu-ray cover art just looks a whole lot cooler on my shelf than a bunch of file names on a computer screen do. :)

I'll let Stan say.....

comics-are-like-boobs.jpg

I really wish someone would sculpt a great 1/6 Timothy Dalton head to go with all the Craigs and Connerys out there, but as far as I can tell no one has ever made one?

It's too bad--a Timothy Dalton Bond is one of my grail figures. A Sir Malcolm from Penny Dreadful would be pretty great too.

a bunch of file names on a computer screen do. :)

A bunch of file names? Computer? What are you talking about man? That's so 1997. Not at all what my media server experience is like. Full album artwork, band profiles, movie and TV artwork, synopsis, cast and crew details, etc. TV/Movies on the home theater. Music playback on any device in the home, primarily my Squeezeboxes connected to my two sound systems - can be controlled from any iOS or Android device or by traditional remote.

I don't have a single CD, DVD or BluRay player hooked up in the house. Only optical drive to hooked up to the computer for ripping. I can't begin to even imagine having to go open a box, take out a disc and then put it into another box underneath a TV. That seems like it was 25 years ago to me. ;)

A bunch of file names? Computer? What are you talking about man? That's so 1997. Not at all what my media server experience is like. Full album artwork, band profiles, movie and TV artwork, synopsis, cast and crew details, etc.
Next thing you're gonna tell us is your figures are really 1:6 holograms ;)

awesome stuff guys!!!

I'm one of the few ppl that wasnt able to get a hold of bbkill's Sean.
had to go on ebay :(

View attachment 194748
View attachment 194749

I got one too it's really well done for a recast, paint job is like a silver surfer quality. not bad for $50. im just glad to get my James Bond. i think only 10-20 heads were sold the guy isnt on ebay anymore.

I got one too it's really well done for a recast, paint job is like a silver surfer quality. not bad for $50. im just glad to get my James Bond. i think only 10-20 heads were sold the guy isnt on ebay anymore.
English is not my native language-may I ask what means "silver surfer quality"?

I highly doubt that recast has a Silent Surfer quality paintjob lol

If I'm honest, I do think it's a bit rich posting recasts of BBKill's work on here. SSF is pretty much his marketplace and you wouldn't want him to do what Trevor did and shut up shop.

Back