JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

If someone has Connery's Bbkills figure to sell, please, contact me.

Thank you all, people! Dalton is my favourite Bond actor. I wanted to make a good tribute.

Guess we should start discussing what the iconic Dalton look is, huh? I really like the leather jacket look, but this is pretty iconic too...

007-timothy-dalton-in-living-the-daylights.jpg

Hello, guys. I'm planning to get my first custom Bond so i read this thread from the beggining to the end briefly and i really wanna know where are all photos of painted BBKill's Brosnan sculpt? I saw only one photo by DarkStarCustoms. Is there a reason to it?

Hello, guys. I'm planning to get my first custom Bond so i read this thread from the beggining to the end briefly and i really wanna know where are all photos of painted BBKill's Brosnan sculpt? I saw only one photo by DarkStarCustoms. Is there a reason to it?

Yes, I'm too lazy to take picture of mine!:lol

Lol man c'mon do it for me. We are not familiar but i'm really sexy and hilarious so take your best shot. Just trying to decide between Inigo and BBKill sculpts and it's kinda hard to do without proper photos. )
That's easy, Inigou if you're doing a Goldeneye figure, Bbkill if you're doing a TWINE or DAD figure.

Thank you all so much. Hard choice. Not feeling like any of them is the ultimate Brosnan. Inigo sculpt feels like a mash-up between Brosnan and Dalton. BBKill's sculpt feels kinda wrong in nose-mouth area. But still both are quite cool and i really love the actor (and character, of course).

Inigou Borsnan so good!!!!! Am waiting my DID M16 agent now! Wohooooo!

Back