JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

No kidding. BTW, please share what brand/model suit appears in your photo on the TTM22 Slim for others who will later stumble into this thread with the same kinds of questions.

I forgot to ask this before… Is that a different bow tie you're using or have you modded the one that comes with the Toys City tux? In all the pictures I've seen of the tux the tie is shown as a sort-of clown-sized affair. ;) Something that needs to be remedied (like in your photo) for a Connery bond for sure.

Actually yes the shoes and bow tie are actually from the original SS Connery dr. no!

Just had a surprise parcel arrive this morning and it's my DiD Bond and NO customs charges so very happy.

eqy7u7yg.jpg

ge9aravu.jpg

Raymond,
Your Sean Connery Bond looks great . I have the same sculpt from Maximus Miniatures and you inspired me to pick up the Toy City tux from Toy Anxiety.
I also picked up their last ZCWO bow tie (until I find a better one). I am not quite ready yet to dismantle my Sideshow Dr No Bond.

I was actually ready to use the tux from the DID MI6 I have on order, but I am also waiting to see what Sean Connery sculpt Spenser comes up with.
I know he is working on one and I can always use the DID tux for that.

Wow great photo's!

And your opnion on the figure? a hit or a miss, looking at the recent Danial Craig figures?

Wow great photo's!

And your opnion on the figure? a hit or a miss, looking at the recent Danial Craig figures?

It's a definite hit for me, fantastic figure.

Tailoring on the tuxedo is great and fits him nice and tight.

Gun is well made with moving parts.

HS is 95% Craig. Not sure, but looking at his profile maybe his face is a tad too long.

Paint app is very good and detailed.

I paid £80.49/$124.98 for him with free P&P and no customs charges and for that, you can't go wrong!

DarthNeil, great to see all of your Bonds lined up! They look great. :)

Thanks Leia. I have to update my Bonds (repose them). My Connery and Brosnan (in tux) were the gateway for me into SSC-- I quickly picked up the entire collection. Here's a game of poker (a la Bond).

Yeah, I think I made a couple of them too dark.

He looks great. I'm glad that I pre-ordered him. It'll be interesting to do a side by side comparison with the ZC World that's currently on display.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks. Side and angled views of the head look great. It's the dead on view that reveals the features are too long, but if you put sunglasses on it the long features are not so noticeable. The eyes do not help it either as they are a bit lifeless.

Great pics, Paramour. He looks very moody and dangerous.... and the resemblance looks better in your shots. Congrats on him!

DarthNeil, I'm always happy to see your poker setup. I'm working my way through buying the old SS figures. I'm thinking I'll get the Dr. No figure next. Kinda bummed by how expensive Lazenby seems to be. (I'm working on Brosnan next, but my airbrush is being in a pain in the ***.)

DarthNeil, I'm always happy to see your poker setup. I'm working my way through buying the old SS figures. I'm thinking I'll get the Dr. No figure next. Kinda bummed by how expensive Lazenby seems to be. (I'm working on Brosnan next, but my airbrush is being in a pain in the ***.)

Yep, I got onboard (SSC) at the right time-- just when the Bond line was coming to an end so I was able to get them all (almost-- I never picked up the Legend Brosnan in grey suit), especially Q, Jaws (my absolute favourite villain), and the Thunderball Connery.

Good luck trying to hunt them down. Let me know which ones you've targeted and I'll keep my eyes peeled for any deals (which Lazenby--- tux or snowsuit? I wish they had released one of him in the kilt)

Back