JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

It was man of action figures!!

Thanks guys Sean is on just a standard narrow shoulder TT. Looks great with the toys city suit! Very high quality.

Saw-weet!!!

Excellent Bonds all around! Like to see more pics of yours, Ray.

Oh, and Platty, I forogot about yours. Meant anyone else got their DiD yet. No offense.

Can anyone reccomend a tux or suit that fits the TTM 21 nicely?

Ok, this is the third or fourth thread I'm reading today that makes me think I've entered some crazy bizarro world where folks are asking the most inane questions.

In one thread someone just asked where they would find doors for an IKEA Besta cabinet. :cuckoo: Umm, maybe IKEA?

So let's see about this thread... TTM21 = Hot Toys Regular. Which is the same thing as what some people call a Narrow Shoulder. Which is exactly what Raymond just posted exactly TWO posts before the question. And two posts up from that is a photo of his Toys City Tux. Toys City also makes other suits which will fit the same body just as nicely, in a variety of colors.

This is just at one retailer, knock yourself out: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=toys city suit

Of course I know I've just wasted my time because if someone can't bother to look at a photo and read a two line post, they're not going to read this one.

Last edited:

Ok, this is the third or fourth thread I'm reading today that makes me think I've entered some crazy bizarro world where folks are asking the most inane questions.

In one thread someone just asked where they would find doors for an IKEA Besta cabinet. :cuckoo: Umm, maybe IKEA?

So let's see about this thread... TTM21 = Hot Toys Regular. Which is the same thing as what some people call a Narrow Shoulder. Which is exactly what Raymond just posted exactly TWO posts before the question. And two posts up from that is a photo of his Toys City Tux. Toys City also makes other suits which will fit the same body just as nicely, in a variety of colors.

Of course I know I've just wasted my time because if someone can't bother to look at a photo and read a two line post, they're not going to read this one.
--

:rotfl

Post of the day.

The TTM-21 is actually what HT used to call the Advanced. I do agree that there have been some inane posts recently.

Saw this one on Facebook:

1005665_495108450582335_1134299438_n.jpg

This is just at one retailer, knock yourself out: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/search.aspx?search=toys city suit

Being quite new to 1/6 collecting, I would have thought the TTM22 was the'narrow shoulder' body. My bad.

Being quite new to 1/6 collecting, I would have thought the TTM22 was the'narrow shoulder' body. My bad.

Sorry, I honestly wasn't trying to single you out, there's just been a rash breakout of people simply not reading posts immediately preceding their own.

"Narrow Shoulder" is an older Hot Toys term for what is now, for the most part (but with some changes), the "Regular" (TTM21) - you can find it on older products like TTM18, TTM14 and TTM08. Hot Toys also released the "Advanced" (TTM15 and others) which had extra thigh pieces, better details and a little bit more muscle in the arms - this is in fact the specific design that has carried into the Regular of today.

"Narrow Shoulder" is still being used to describe various copies of the Hot Toys design sold on eBay and other places which may or may not have a bit of extra muscle in the arms and may or may not come with the thigh attachments. The shoulder width on "Narrow Shoulder," Regular and Advanced are for all intents and purposes the same - the height should be as well.

TTM22 is the Slim and is smaller still in every dimension, including the shoulders.

Last edited:

No worries. It's frustrating buying clothing that isn't right for the body you're using, which is why I asked.

Here's my Bond (on a slim body - I wanted to use the regular one but this tux wouldn't have gone on). It's a 'VeryCool' Tux, which wasn't too badly priced and is nice quality.

IMG_0183.jpg

Last edited:

No worries. It's frustrating buying clothing that isn't right for the body you're using, which is why I asked.

Here's my Bond (on a slim body - I wanted to use the regular one but this tux wouldn't have gone on)

IMG_0183.jpg

Don't ever apologize for asking a question. Nice Bond.

No worries. It's frustrating buying clothing that isn't right for the body you're using

No kidding. BTW, please share what brand/model suit appears in your photo on the TTM22 Slim for others who will later stumble into this thread with the same kinds of questions.

toys city suit! Very high quality.

I forgot to ask this before… Is that a different bow tie you're using or have you modded the one that comes with the Toys City tux? In all the pictures I've seen of the tux the tie is shown as a sort-of clown-sized affair. ;) Something that needs to be remedied (like in your photo) for a Connery bond for sure.

Last edited:

Thanks for posting the Toy City tux, Raymond. It looks awesome on your Connery and I just ordered one because yours looks so nice.

DarthNeil, great to see all of your Bonds lined up! They look great. :)

Back