JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

There has been quite a few requests for suits for the Bonds, am I alone in wanting the dinner outfit from near the end of the movie in Dr. No? This and the outfit he wears when he escapes from his cell is something that just entered my mind and realized it is something that I really want. Now I'm not entirely sure whether those two outfits are the same just without the brown shirt and the rest weathered, I don't remember, one of you guys here could fill me in maybe?

The white tuxedo that Indy wears is really very different from the Bond tuxedo. The lapels are larger and shiny and the shirt isn't pleated in the front. The pants are also black on the Indy tux while I believe that they are actually a midnight blue on Bond's tux. :)

There has been quite a few requests for suits for the Bonds, am I alone in wanting the dinner outfit from near the end of the movie in Dr. No? This and the outfit he wears when he escapes from his cell is something that just entered my mind and realized it is something that I really want. Now I'm not entirely sure whether those two outfits are the same just without the brown shirt and the rest weathered, I don't remember, one of you guys here could fill me in maybe?

Yeah I've always thought Connery looked cool as hell in that brown Nehru jacket as well, and would totally love a custom version of that someday.

fgds.JPG

Yeah I've always thought Connery looked cool as hell in that brown Nahru jacket as well, and would totally love a custom version of that someday.

Hey thanks for posting that pic! Yeah and not only that, but this look is something that came to be quite memorable to the overall Bond theme IMO. It deserves more attention definitely!

Here's some inspiration! These sculpts look fantastic!!

Attachments

• James Bonds-at-Madame-Tussauds-London.jpg
    James Bonds-at-Madame-Tussauds-London.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 196

All those statues are dead on except the Connery it looks a bit off to me

Back