JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Oh no. Very sad.

And I just finished upgrading and repainting my Jaws figure last weekend. Still have it on mys desk. I will be looking upon it now with different eyes.

In glowing tribute...

Jaws 1.jpg

Thanks guys!

I repainted the face (lightly), chromed the teeth and even added some "flip" to the parted hair out of clay (probably hard to read in that tiny pic). The jacket's tight of course but its really hard to find a large enough one.

Finally... the amazingly talented Inigou's Brosnan head. Most know I was pretty damn actively interested in the production of this one. I just finally got to paint it last night and could not be happier. Finally another grail crossed off with the caliber I demand.

Since I'm still kind of a Novice I always closely have a top notch painted head beside every project I paint to make sure my work is up to par

Another bond figure you've made I'm insanely jealous of bud. Amazing.

Finally... the amazingly talented Inigou's Brosnan head. Most know I was pretty damn actively interested in the production of this one. I just finally got to paint it last night and could not be happier. Finally another grail crossed off with the caliber I demand.

Since I'm still kind of a Novice I always closely have a top notch painted head beside every project I paint to make sure my work is up to par

Top job Ray! You knocked him out of the park. I like to keep an HT head around for just that purpose, doesn't always work for me though.

I love it Ray! The photos and poses you have done lately are really great, very realistic, I could swear those are promo shots. Killer paint up too!

Great work!But I'll be glad to see some daylight figure and specially paintup shots.

Thanks so much guys! Wor-gar, platty, rogerbee, Gido, greatlakes and rahmier, you guys always great supporters and I truely appreciate it!

Ray, when I see talent like yourself and Jake, it needs to be recognized. So glad others recognize it as well.:clap

We need to see a new Connery sculpt with these amazing paint apps. I can't really get excited over Brosnan as Bond despite the excellent work, but I'd be all over it if I were bashing Mrs. Doubtfire secondary characters. ;)

Even a fresh new Timothy Dalton sculpt would really get me going. Damn.

Back