JAMES BOND - Original creations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OFFICIAL JAMES BOND THREAD

Heres my Skyfall Bond bash I'm working on. I was able to get the BBkill sculpt and Toycity tux in the deal. What others said was right this tux is really great! I was thinking about going with the Kato set but this suit works just fine for me. Got him on a Hot Toys Chris Taylor body with some extra padding on the shoulders to level the suit out a bit. Just waiting to send out the sculpt for paint and for his Walther PPK to come in.

View attachment 108857

View attachment 108858

View attachment 108859

Very nice! just got one of these on ebay :)

Has Sideshow's Bond license expired? I could really see them doing some amazing figures if they decided to renew it. :drool

Obviously I completely missed out on these Skyfall custom heads… are they still offered anywhere ??

Is the Coulson the best body to use? What's the difference between that and a TT narrow shoulder?

I believe they're shorter and not as bulky, sort of a stop-gap between a Slim and a Narrow. I wouldn't say it's necessarily THE body to use, it's one to use for the smaller suits on the market. Personally I think it's too short for Daniel Craig, but others disagree. Coulson bodies are hard to come by and will be expensive. TT's and knock-off's thereof are cheaper and more ubiquitous.

Thanks for the info, i thought it was more to do with the chest and shoulders, didn't know it was smaller, though Craig is around 5'10, so fairly short ;)

I think we will get one in month or two.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I just want a new Connery. And, yes, a new Moore too.

I would bet we're getting a Goldfinger age Connery (based on demand)... but I would love to see a slightly older YOLT sculpt. But hell, any sculpt that isn't caricature will be a welcome addition and an instant buy for me.

So long as Babs is in charge we've got no chance. She turned her nose up at a DC sculpt by Trev so what chance does anyone else have!?

Back