J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was prosthetics, Nina still looked like a dishrag with botox

:lol

but, yeah, I agree With D Dave. Especially in the first few scenes with Walter, you could tell that they had smothed out wrinkles a bit. Also I they were useing a soft lens. Seems like they backed off on this as the show progressed though. :dunno

Really great episode though! :rock

Fantastic episode this week. Does anyone else think William Bell was already in the alternate universe? He couldn't attend the meeting and he wouldn't answer Nina's calls. And it was great to see how Nina lost her arm.

I jumped back to the scene right before they went to present day Walter to compare how he looked. I didn't find it distracting, I think they did a really good job of removing the lines in his face without going overboard.

Great episode and I thought the younger Walter looked just fine. Not cheezy or distracting at all but very well done.

just saw the 80s episode. Absolutely. INCREDIBLE. :rock

from the 80s title sequence (just brilliant! whoever thought of that :lol), to the 80s touches, especially the alternate BTTF marquee, to the convincing 25 years younger Walter and Nina, and how a whole bunch of story threads from early in the show's history (Peter, alternate universe doorway, Nina's arm, how all the 'pattern' stuff is walters fault) were brought together. Dramatic as hell... especially the 'walter stealing peter' parts.

oh, and Peter is important somehow? can't wait to see more of this.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I thought the younger Walter looked fantastic. Why couldn't a big budget X-men movie ever get that right? Patrick Stewart looked horrible in both X-men 3 and Wolverine. But Walter looked fantastic, and quite realistic, especialy for a TV show.

Can't wait! :rock

This show is my only hope when LOST is over! :(

just saw the 80s episode. Absolutely. INCREDIBLE. :rock

from the 80s title sequence (just brilliant! whoever thought of that :lol), to the 80s touches, especially the alternate BTTF marquee, to the convincing 25 years younger Walter and Nina, and how a whole bunch of story threads from early in the show's history (Peter, alternate universe doorway, Nina's arm, how all the 'pattern' stuff is walters fault) were brought together. Dramatic as hell... especially the 'walter stealing peter' parts.

oh, and Peter is important somehow? can't wait to see more of this.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. This show finally found its legs and it has a lot of potential if they give it the same room and respect Lost got from ABC. I hope they can get some more Nimoy. I like the mystery figure off screen stuff but want some more cameos. Young William Bell mayhaps? :)

Fantastic episode this week. Does anyone else think William Bell was already in the alternate universe? He couldn't attend the meeting and he wouldn't answer Nina's calls. And it was great to see how Nina lost her arm.

I think the writers want you to think that, for sure. I suspect we'll learn a lot about the Bell character sooner or later. He needs to be in it more.

Young William Bell mayhaps? :)

What is Zachary Quinto up to these days?

Last week's episode was great--if they could keep it at that level, I would be a big fan of this show, instead of a casual fan.

I really want to see Walter from the other universe confront our Walter to get revenge for the kidnapping of his son--if only to see John Noble play a scene opposite himself. Crazy Walter vs. vengeful Walternate.

Yep!! one of the Best episodes ever!! Loved the ending!! :rock

I totally agree. John Noble continues to give an incredibly strong performance as Walter. I almost felt like crying at the end of the episode. :monkey2

And it was great to see Peter Weller as part man, part machine again.

I totally agree. John Noble continues to give an incredibly strong performance as Walter. I almost felt like crying at the end of the episode. :monkey2

And it was great to see Peter Weller as part man, part machine again.

I know man!! i was like WTF is that? when walter opened the card! and it hit me! Thats the Sign from God he was waiting for!!! I got goosebumps! Wellers character did not have to do that yet he did!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 pure awesomeness!!!

Just keeps getting better and better, Love Dunham's take no BS attitude by just shooting that faker in the head. LOVE IT! Was that William Bell getting injected at the end?

Back