Hot Toys 1/6 - The Mandalorian Death Watch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang now he's 25% off $5 ship. Must...resist...getting...third...
60EC67F4-BFFF-4DF9-9FE1-B260B1789B5F.gif

Anybody able to rub off the stripes successfully with alcohol or anything? I'd like to pick up a spare to make into a grunt and was curious.

zero interest in these Death Watch, I'll wait for SS3 of more Mandalorian variants instead.

Not for me. I totally bought the third :lol

Don't get me wrong I'm buying the season 3 ones too. I've liked mandos for a long time and now not only is there a show about one, but its being heavily merchandised in 1:6? big win for me lol.

All Mandos welcome in my collection.

Another 25% off sale today at Sideshow-

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-death-watch-mandalorian-hot-toys-907141
8B64ACA9-8907-490C-BD51-2C25E0615DF4.gif

They must really have just a ton of these. It’s insane.

They probably won’t send any of these out for free like in the past but if they hang around till later in the year, they could be discounted further.

Maybe Mando Season 3 will hype people up again and get some of these moving? Don’t see that happening for the troopers though.

I wasn't interested in this figure until I started watching the Clone Wars cartoons, where Mandalore is featured in a few episodes and gives the backstory on this group

That said, I got my Lando for about the same price a month or so ago. If Night Watch was $150, I would probably bite

Looks like Sideshow is staring the Star Wars deals again, guess we might see Lando and a few others again this week going back on sale.

And that’s why this should’ve just been a deluxe w/ swappable armor with stripes/ranks. I would’ve bought 2-3 more, easily.

Jay, they didn't have time to come up with things like that back then. They were too busy partying off the Iron Man/Infinity War money.

jawas-egg.gif

But I agree, it's something that I also thought was a missed opportunity. I would like to have seen no stripes as the Standard and a Deluxe 3 stripes with 1 and 2 stripes armor parts. Maybe with some destroyed SBD bits thrown in.

Back