J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also thought that perhaps it didn't affect Peter because he is the alternate universe Peter.

Personally I'm not all that keen on the overall arc about the alternate universe. It's dragging on a little too much. Who knows, maybe the resolution of it will be spectacular, but right now it's just an annoying subplot that's going nowhere.

I kinda like that they put the alternate universe on hiatus, because you know that it's lurking just like the bald headed watchers. I love that they finally showed us why they have at least two of those things in the 'break for commercial' flashes. Now we know what the seahorse is and that mutated butterfly with the boney wings

I actually caught that right away... but I realized that it's because that's actually the 'alt' universe.

Last night's episode rocked. So why did Walter Look like William Bell when he put those round glasses on???! I can't believe that guy died giving the other guy head:)

An interesting part was Walter saying the combination to the lock and wondering what the significance was. Combo was 05-20-10 which is Thursday May 20, 2010. Insane Fringe season finale anyone :rock

An interesting part was Walter saying the combination to the lock and wondering what the significance was. Combo was 05-20-10 which is Thursday May 20, 2010. Insane Fringe season finale anyone :rock

That's a good one that I missed. I heard when he said it and I was just waiting to see what the hell was inside.

I know the episode just started, but did anyone else notice they spelled 'Manhattan' as Manhatan?

I noticed that too and thought it was a dumb mistake, but as soon as they started talking about the coffee I knew why they did it. That's really brilliant writing that just a couple of little things can tell the audience so much.

I kinda like that they put the alternate universe on hiatus, because you know that it's lurking just like the bald headed watchers. I love that they finally showed us why they have at least two of those things in the 'break for commercial' flashes. Now we know what the seahorse is and that mutated butterfly with the boney wings

I was very frustrated that they seemed to have forgotten about the alternate universe and Olivia's powers. So I thought this episode was fantastic. Although I kept waiting for O to see Peter glimmer and I was a bit put off that it was supposed to be a big reveal at the end. Although it was great that Walter knew exactly what was happening.

But is Olive the Olivia from the alternate universe? I remember Walter called her Olive when she was in the accident and thought it was significant. And now the little girl is only Olive, not Olivia. That has to mean something.

And is the alternate universe where the Bomb-went-off Losties have landed?

I was very frustrated that they seemed to have forgotten about the alternate universe and Olivia's powers. So I thought this episode was fantastic.

I keep wondering if they are ever going to come back to the Agent Jessup biblical thing with the book of revelations from the season premiere.

If I haven't said it yet i love this show. Great outline of events from beginning. I am guessing William Bell is Walter Bishop's (W. B.) alternate person. Massive Dynamics building is in the same physical location in the alternate universe and is probably a safe location for them to exist at the same time.

If I haven't said it yet i love this show. Great outline of events from beginning. I am guessing William Bell is Walter Bishop's (W. B.) alternate person. Massive Dynamics building is in the same physical location in the alternate universe and is probably a safe location for them to exist at the same time.

Bell is Leonard Nimoy and he and Walter worked together, so they are probably from the same reality.

I am guessing William Bell is Walter Bishop's (W. B.) alternate person.

This actually got me thinking...

With the whole 'balanced realities' business and having one thing from over there, come over here... Walter took the 'other' Peter from 'there'. Who then got sucked over from 'here'? Maybe William Bell is over there to keep everything balanced? Do we know his reasons yet? I think it was explained by Nina Sharpe that he was in the other reality so he'd be 'safe' right?

Just thinking out loud..

Back