J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone has discussed this already I apologize but seeing how there are two realities or dimensions rather and Dr. Bishop took Peter from the alternate reality when his son died....shouldn't there be another Dr. William Bell and Bishop?

Makes me wonder when they will show the episode or flashback where Peter got nabbed

If someone has discussed this already I apologize but seeing how there are two realities or dimensions rather and Dr. Bishop took Peter from the alternate reality when his son died....shouldn't there be another Dr. William Bell and Bishop?

Makes me wonder when they will show the episode or flashback where Peter got nabbed

That's the next episode according to the previews.

And my guess is that Other Walter is spearheading the campaign from the Alt world to get Peter back... ;)
They had yet to address the 2 William Bell's though. Maybe that will be touched upon by the end of this season.

Here's a sneak peek. I love the marquee on the theater! :lol And minor spoilers, so...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/o2f8DUa4xx4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/o2f8DUa4xx4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

just watched the episode with the shimmering Peter, Walter's "peter quick, my bag... no, the pretzels" line :lol, and all manner of other tense, brilliant stuff. GREAT episode.... just great all round!!! :rock

I laughed for a full minute at that retro title sequence. Felt like I was watching Manimal all over again.

Great episode all around, although the CG Nina and Walter were a bit off putting. Especially since I very vividly remember a naked Blair Brown in the '80s from Altered States.

I laughed for a full minute at that retro title sequence. Felt like I was watching Manimal all over again.

Great episode all around, although the CG Nina and Walter were a bit off putting. Especially since I very vividly remember a naked Blair Brown in the '80s from Altered States.

What CG Nina and Walter????

Great pacing on this show. They have hit their stride big time

What CG Nina and Walter????

Great pacing on this show. They have hit their stride big time

I didn't find it distracting, but it looked like they used a few techniques to make them look younger, including some CG.

Not sure about the CG....they used wigs and make up...I mean, Walter had a lot of wrinkles, Nina had sunglasses on during the funeral scene....if they did, I sure didnt notice an improvement

Loved the 80s intro

Back