J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think in order to charge the kid, the court would have to prove that mind control does work which would be a tall order. The case would have been thrown out pretty quick.

I think they should have went with the story line when the Vista Cruiser hit the powerpole ejecting the kid thru the windshield ripping him up and impaling him on a powerpole foot peg killing him, thus leaving more questions instead of answers.

That's more of the resolution I was looking for. :lol

I know that the death of a minor/child is frowned on in TV, even off screen/off camera, but there were multiple clones of that kid, what's teh big deal if one dies? :lol

Didn't really think about the clones at all, was going for Shock and Horror on any level that makes as Disturbing as possible to the viewer :D

I was happy to see Peter Woodward in tonight's episode.

I'm a big fan of Babylon 5 and he played one of my favorite characters from the B5 universe, the technomage Galen.

GALEN.JPG

I really liked this episode this week, gave you a look inside the Observers World thru History and the ending

Yep i agree i loved it this week i know i do every week but i loved watching the Observers story.

I really liked this episode this week, gave you a look inside the Observers World thru History and the ending

Yep i agree i loved it this week i know i do every week but i loved watching the Observers story.

Loved the story and ending...the best part of this episode was Walter pleading to the Observer not to take his son away. Very emotional. :monkey2

Somebody get me a tissue. :lol

Back