J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rarely look for the Observer but noticed him pretty easily in this episode. He was on the staircase in the Seattle guy's office.

Yep easy this episode i look for him every episode and the only time i didn't see him was in the mole boy episode. :lol

I can't get enough of this show it's fantastic. :rock

Isn't this a bit more then that? They did mention in the first eps. of the second season when the Senate was planning on closing the Fringe Division, that they closed the X Division before that.

I'd like to think that everything in Fringe is taking place in the X-Files universe. :D

Last night's Ep. was great, even though they brought back the Bowling Alley Therapy that I was hoping was over and done with.

That would be cool if it was...I'd love to eventually see a Fringe/X-Files crossover. :D

I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. Either that or I was looking too hard. :eek: :lol

I like how they're playing with our expectations too. In the opening all we see is a guy in black carrying a metal briefcase - I immediately thought it was the observer, but the briefcase had nothing to do with it (aside from being a murder weapon).

So, with the World Series over, are we getting a new episode of Fringe tonight? I haven't had a chance to check the TV schedule.

Latest episode was very X-Files. Also was nice to see some backstory on Broyles, who seems to be taking a larger role in the series much like Skinner did in later seasons. The line about Peter getting rid of Walter's acid tabs was pricless!

Am I the only one who saw the previews for next week and thought "Pusher" ?

Evan

Latest episode was very X-Files. Also was nice to see some backstory on Broyles, who seems to be taking a larger role in the series much like Skinner did in later seasons. The line about Peter getting rid of Walter's acid tabs was pricless!

Am I the only one who saw the previews for next week and thought "Pusher" ?

Evan

Totally agree. This was my favorite episode that was "Pattern unrelated".

I really like Broyles character, and the actor who plays him (I've never seen him in anything else besides a Cadillac commercial though). Nice to have some back story on Broyles and some personalization. You knew that this case was personal to him when he breached the apartment in search of Timor. No way a high ranking Agent in charge does that. I also like that Olivia said "With all due respect, sir, when we break rules, you protect us. Who's going to protect you?" . Shows the respect they have for him as a leader.

And yes, when I saw the previews I was like "Hey, I saw that movie already" (referring to Push with Chris Evans and Dakota Fanning).

Broyles was also popping up in the show Lost as a character in John Locke's life, He can give you the creeps sometimes

Broyles was also popping up in the show Lost as a character in John Locke's life, He can give you the creeps sometimes

Cool. Yeah, Lost "lost" me (no pun intended) after a few seasons...hopefully, Fringe maintains it's focus and doesn't lose my interest the way lost did.

Cool. Yeah, Lost "lost" me (no pun intended) after a few seasons...hopefully, Fringe maintains it's focus and doesn't lose my interest the way lost did.

you know the show is way out there when they have to explain to you who's who and what's what before the season begins and all the delays might have killed "Lost" I watched it relentlessly sometime twice just incase I missed something :D

I enjoyed the first story line, but after Agent Dunham remembered why she was in the alternate universe and killed the shape-shifter who was posing as her partner, the show became rather dull. Now it just seems another X-Files rip-off. I'll probably watch a few more episodes to see if it gets good again. If not, then I'm done.

Eric

The deaths of four cops and the assault of two civilians? That kid got off way too easy in last night's episode.

I think in order to charge the kid, the court would have to prove that mind control does work which would be a tall order. The case would have been thrown out pretty quick.

I think they should have went with the story line when the Vista Cruiser hit the powerpole ejecting the kid thru the windshield ripping him up and impaling him on a powerpole foot peg killing him, thus leaving more questions instead of answers.

the episode was a bit weak. Finding out Massive Dynamic was behind it all wasn't a big surprise. If they can't come up with better episodes they will be in danger of getting cancelled.

the episode was a bit weak. Finding out Massive Dynamic was behind it all wasn't a big surprise. If they can't come up with better episodes they will be in danger of getting cancelled.

I see where your coming from Saya but I have noticed in any series there are some episodes not up to level that we all demand and thats sad that the writers let that crap go out just to get a paycheck :(, On a better note next week looks very interesting

Back