I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoiler Free until USA Release Date!*

Loved this film.

LOVED IT

I had a smile on my face from begining to end.

First time viewing this was hands down my Fav. Comic film. I don't know how it will hold up to repeat viewings as it is a tad dry at times but the action really delivered. Hulk has always been my fav. hero and I am glad to see the film gave him justice.

Re: I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoiler Free until USA Release Date!*

Watched it today and really liked it, a great popcorn movie and one of those movie where i got what i wanted to see.

I think like most i like Ironman more and got to find a list of all the marvel nods, i noticed quite a few and ive never read any of the comics.

This needs to be advertised more, there are no poster here and ive not seen any trailers or tv spots. The cinema only had a handful of people and it was on the biggest screen just like when i saw Serenity.

I want a suit like Starks.

I also learned a new tactic with this film: If you want to access to forbidden areas or data centers, just bring along a couple of pizzas for bribing. :lol :rock

just FYI:
if you dont follow thru with the complete story, nobody believes it got you anywhere... :monkey1

for you guys that have seen it is it a must watch in theaters?

YES it IS!

What a fun ride this movie was! Wow. The final fight between Hulk and Abomination had me feeling like I was getting ready to watch a prize fight, I rubbed my grubby hands together with sheer joy when both monsters were running toward each other and I was thinking "ALLRIGHT! here we go!"

Lou Ferrigno's TWO cameos made me laugh, I Loved it. i was hoping to see Iron man in there too, but hey, It still Rocked hard.

Two cameos? Did I miss one? I caught him as the security guard with the pizzas, was there another part for him besides voicing Hulk?

Two cameos? Did I miss one? I caught him as the security guard with the pizzas, was there another part for him besides voicing Hulk?

I don't think so, I only caught the two you mentioned...

BTW

LOVED IT

I hate to join the bandwagon but

consider me a marvel fan

I just love what marvel studios is doing with their film franchises...

while DC is throwing all their chips in one bowl.. Batman.

Awesome movie. It was everything the first POS Hulk movie wasn't. Finally a Bruce Banner my 8 year old couldn't beat up. A must see in the theater.

:lol

Saw it today! Great, great movie. Everything the first one should have been and more. The fight scenes and esp. the scenes between Betty and Bruce were excellent. Norton is did an excellent job. He really brought out the true essence of Banner.:rock

I saw it today too and it was great. Just as good as Iron Man. I loved all of the other hero references and the set up for Hulk 2 and the Avengers. This is definately the way to set up a superhero team movie - introduce the individual heroes seperately and then put them together after the audiences know who they are.

I saw The Hulk today and loved every minute of it. Being a fan of the TV show and comic growing up this movie was right up my ally. I loved the music score and will diefinatly be picking that up.

Spoiler below.

The best cameo IMO was Bill Bixby that moment brought a big ole grin to my face and I tip my hat to whoever came up with the idea to include him.

Lou Ferrigno's TWO cameos made me laugh, I Loved it. i was hoping to see Iron man in there too, but hey, It still Rocked hard.

Tony Stark WAS in The Hulk. :lol Remember there is no duality for that character, he isn't like Batman....Tony = Iron Man and vice versa. :rock

But I know what you mean.

Saw it today !!!! awesome !!!! IronMan was a little bit better but overall very good....My only nitpick was the editing...for example...why didnt we see the Hulk fly off with Betty when she was in his arm after the army fight...??? And where was the scene we saw in the trailer where Banner gets analysed by Doc Samson when they are face to face ???

Very good movie.Marvel Studios owns!!!

When the hell is the Captain America scene going to be loaded into the net? I thought Louis said it'd be soon....

My only nitpick was the editing...for example...why didnt we see the Hulk fly off with Betty when she was in his arm after the army fight...??? And where was the scene we saw in the trailer where Banner gets analysed by Doc Samson when they are face to face ???

Yeah, it's obvious early on in the movie that they're setting up a love triangle between, Bruce, Betty and Doc Samson that got completely edited out. It doesn't end up hurting the movie, but as I said, it's a rather obvious edit.

Actually Norton has said that he will only do minimal promotion for this film because he is so upset about the Editing job done on this film. There are rumors that he is demanding a chance to re-edit the film for a DVD release but nothing confirmed.

Actually Norton has said that he will only do minimal promotion for this film because he is so upset about the Editing job done on this film. There are rumors that he is demanding a chance to re-edit the film for a DVD release but nothing confirmed.

now that is an actor that truly cares about the film. it being a comic book film especially where he could have just done it and dropped it. kudos to Ed!! :rock :rock

Ed was good - the script could have been better - the editing ruined what hope there was for the script. IMO they should have stuck more to an Ultimate Hulk storyline - it would have worked much better. (flame away all ye Ultimates haters :monkey3)

Back