I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoiler Free until USA Release Date!*

I had a feeling that Mr. Blue had a future role in the comics, and I looked him up afterwards to confirm that.

PS--Don't bother staying after the credits. The post-credits scene was bumped up and is now the closing scene of the movie. Somewhat inappropriately, in my opinion. I would have definitely ended things with Bruce and left the bar scene as a post-credits surprise.

I thought that last scene felt like something that should be an end credits extra. As cool as it was, it was oddly out place as the final scene.

Re: I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoiler Free until USA Release Date!*

This movie was a blast! Bag of popcorn, brain on hold and away you go...kinda like Transformers. I loved it!

Did anyone notice all of the technology near the beginning was labelled Stark Industries with the correct logo?

All of it did, even the tank holding the SS Serum.

Great Movie. Like everyone else I loved the little easter eggs. They used the name Jack McGee for the college reporter that filmed the Hulk.:lol

That is the one I forgot. :rock

My only real nit, I'd have preferred Sam Elliot as Ross again, he had a great presence in Ang's movie, I thought William Hurt was a bit muted in comparison.

The only thing I can say that I thought was disappointing about the film was that the Abomination has no ears. The ears are his most recognizable and distinguishing characteristic.

I like this a lot. Very solid flick. But not quite on par with IRON MAN, imho.

The Ross/Stark scene once again has me frothing for an AVENGERS film. :rock

This movie rocked, I still think Iron Man was much better but it was still great.

I thought that last scene felt like something that should be an end credits extra. As cool as it was, it was oddly out place as the final scene.

I completely agree. The movie should have ended with the shot of Bruce's eyes popping open. The bar scene should have been saved for after the credits.

I like this a lot. Very solid flick. But not quite on par with IRON MAN, imho.

The Ross/Stark scene once again has me frothing for an AVENGERS film. :rock

Same here. I think what puts Iron Man ahead is the humor and the charisma of RDJ. Hulk was much more emotional and serious. But a very awesome film, great to see such reverence paid to the character. Finally a solid Hulk movie.

And I am so excited for the Avengers, it's so freakin awesome to have all of the Marvel movies tied together so solidly like this. It makes for a much more cohesive universe and really gives it that comic book feel. :rock

I love how they end the movie with Bruce basically having accepted his fate as Hulk and learning to control it and "turn it on" at will (the final shot). That sets up potential sequels and the AVENGERS flick perfectly, imho. :rock

I love how they end the movie with Bruce basically having accepted his fate as Hulk and learning to control it and "turn it on" at will (the final shot). That sets up potential sequels and the AVENGERS flick perfectly, imho. :rock

Same here, I love that bit. They really did a great job with his character, Banner learning to cope with who he is and how to use it for positive purposes. Norton did fantastic work in this movie.

What I loved even more than that moment was all of the Captain America references. When Blonsky is first injected with the Super Soldier Serum and it shows his speed compared to others and the way he flipped and jumped moving around the Hulk really said, this is what Cap is going to fight like...

My favorite line from the whole film though has to be General Ross looking at Tony and saying "Stark....you always wear such nice suits...." :lol

This movie was bad ass. bring on the cap!

My only real nit, I'd have preferred Sam Elliot as Ross again, he had a great presence in Ang's movie, I thought William Hurt was a bit muted in comparison.

I agree whole heartedly! What was the deal with him being overly cold to Betty. Sam Elliot's acted that aspect of his character really well I thought!

I actually got to go see this last night. A buddy came over and said, "My prescription for you my friend, is HULK SMASH!" and we went. Still not feeling well, but I must admit, I enjoyed the movie thoroughly. Very cool. Norton was great, and I prefer the slightly more real scaled and less lime green Hulk look this go round. And he was wicked badass. Great movie. Stark ruled of course. They had better deliver one hell of an Avengers movie. What a set up!

I agree this was miles ahead compared to the last Hulk movie. For what is worth, I like that they used the last movie to cover the origin part and fast forward past all the set up for this one. So the first movie wasn't a total loss.

I am also excited to see what an Avengers movie could be like but fear the castings of Cap and Thor.

awesome news about this movie..... I was 90% sure it was going to be a let down ....

I saw this last night and I loved it, what a great movie, now when's the next one come out :D?!

Lou Ferrigno's TWO cameos made me laugh, I Loved it. i was hoping to see Iron man in there too, but hey, It still Rocked hard.

I also learned a new tactic with this film: If you want to access to forbidden areas or data centers, just bring along a couple of pizzas for bribing. :lol :rock

Back