I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoiler Free until USA Release Date!*

It's meant to be a 3 hour film...

:monkey2

read somewhere theyre planning to include 70min of cut footage on the BluRay DVD when its released...

Re: I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoiler Free until USA Release Date!*

Captain America? What scene?

There was meant to be a scene with Captain America somewhere in the film, but it was cut out...

read somewhere theyre planning to include 70min of cut footage on the BluRay DVD when its released...

:rock:rock:rock

Hopefully it'll be put back into the film, not just under deleted material...

I heard there's something about The Leader in this movie...

What a GREAT movie!!!!!

This is up there with Iron Man IMO.

It was great and pretty much nonstop from beginnning to end.

The "love" moments also worked really well IMO and had a good score to them.

Perfect cast, good CGI (not perfect), and a good story.

GO HULK!!!!!!

I was on the edge of my seat during those intense battles.

Abomination was also great.

Loved all the Marvel easter eggs too.

Marvel Studios just rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rock:rock:rock

Gruson approved..I have faith !!!

I hope they put the 70 minutes of extra ^^^^ on the DvD release too.

Yeah man, it rocked.

I actually put this above IRON MAN!!!!!! (well, tough call really!)
SPOILERS

SPOILERS

What other Easter Eggs were there?

I noticed:

WW2 Super Soldier Serum (Capt America)
Bill Bixby on TV
Lou F of course
Musical cues from the original TV show
Mr. Blue is eventually The Leader (Hulk enemy)
Doc Samson in it

SPOILES ABOVE

Last edited:

Yeah man, it rocked.

I actually put this above IRON MAN!!!!!!

Wow! That's a bolllld statement!

Really can't wait to see this! I enjoyed the HELL out of Iron Man.

Kinda seems like Marvel Studios can do no wrong!

...so far. I mean, we've still got Thor and Cap to look out for.

Loved it!.. All I can say is HULK SMASH!!...Booyah...

Yeah man, it rocked.

I actually put this above IRON MAN!!!!!! (well, tough call really!)
SPOILERS

SPOILERS

What other Easter Eggs were there?

I noticed:

WW2 Super Soldier Serum (Capt America)
Bill Bixby on TV
Lou F of course
Musical cues from the original TV show
Mr. Blue is eventually The Leader (Hulk enemy)
Doc Samson in it

SPOILES ABOVE

There were more:

SPOILERS:

The packaging he receives at the end is addressed to David Banner.
In the opening sequence one of the names of the people who were notified about the incident is "Nick Fury"
The SHIELD database that eventually finds them.

I absolutely loved it. They followed IRON MAN perfectly and it was a completely different film that was just as good. Also many people missed Lou's voice in the beginning factory sequence when he says "Leave me Alone".

I like Iron Man a little more but only by a little. Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk are definitely the number 1 and number 2 comic films IMHO.

I think the Comic book Guys will be happy with Hulk. It's 105 minutes I think...

It's solid. Not IM but solid. Good news for the Franchise.

As for Cap, They are nowhere close to having a Script yet. So, it's a long ways off.

I think the Comic book Guys will be happy with Hulk. It's 105 minutes I think...

It's solid. Not IM but solid. Good news for the Franchise.

As for Cap, They are nowhere close to having a Script yet. So, it's a long ways off.

Thats great to hear.

Cap is scheduled for 2011....man that seems like forever to wait. but at least we may have Iron Man 2 and Thor in 2010.

Did anyone notice all of the technology near the beginning was labelled Stark Industries with the correct logo?

Did I mention I love you Marvel Studios?

I was very pleased with this movie, I thought it delivered much more what comic Hulk is about and was a fun movies, as has been said, fun from the start to the finish, good pace, all the acting was good, no one came off as cheesy or anything. With no development, the Bruce-Betty relationship just picked right up as if we'd been following Norton and Tyler like this for some time, the nods to the old show were great. The music in the movie was great, I'm very eager to get my copy of the score, and very glad the entire score is included. Not as much as some movies, but I actually found I was emotionally drawn into this movie too, which is nice, not just 2 hours of thrills. Hope to see more adventures of the Hulk.

Great Movie. Like everyone else I loved the little easter eggs. They used the name Jack McGee for the college reporter that filmed the Hulk.:lol

Two thumbs up from me. Really fun stuff with just the right touch of drama, and the best superhero throwdown since Superman 2. Loved all the nods to the tv show, especially the scene of Bill Bixby and a very charming cameo by Lou Ferrigno. The only thing I was somewhat disappointed by was Thunderbolt Ross. After seeing Sam Elliot play that role to perfection, William Hurt is a poor substitute. Other than that, it's another winner for Marvel.

I loved Iron Man. I liked Hulk a lot.

It had many of the good elements of the first film, but was an improvement in areas of pacing and action. And the climax was only about two thousand times better than Hulk fighting a cloud in the last one, lol.

Can't wait to see the 3 hour version...

nevermind, don't spoiler tags work here?

Last edited:

I can't wait to see this again, the opening credits had so much story in it. the Stark reports etc. I didn't pick up on Mr Blue's possible future. Good call on that. I thought he copped it in the end.

I had a feeling that Mr. Blue had a future role in the comics, and I looked him up afterwards to confirm that.

PS--Don't bother staying after the credits. The post-credits scene was bumped up and is now the closing scene of the movie. Somewhat inappropriately, in my opinion. I would have definitely ended things with Bruce and left the bar scene as a post-credits surprise.

Back