I've seen The Incredible Hulk Thread... *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jst watch this movie again for the 5th or 6th time and I have to say is extremely underrated... I loved it? Am I the only one that feels this movie didn't get the press it deserved?

It's was great watching it on Full 1080 HD Blu Ray! :)

love BlueRay!

Depends Grange.. compared to Ang Lee's yawn-fest it was a great movie. But compared to Iron Man (which came out before it) it wasn't as successful in theatres. TDK didn't help it either. I think that's why it didn't receive that much attention.. people had already seen a "new" Hulk movie in the past few years so the anticipation wasn't there, especially since this was once again a reboot. Not a sequel like TDK. I liked it.. I thought it was a cool flick.

I really liked Iron Man, but I thought The Incredible Hulk was slightly better, mainly because of the more action at the end. Watching the TV show as a kid back in the late 70's and catching those sentimental bits like when Norton was walking up the street and you can here the original music and seeing Lou Ferrigno as the security guard really made it that much more enjoyable.
It was definately a lot better than that Ang Lee stinker:sick.

Car boxing gloves and Hulk smash? This movie was awesome. It was just a bad time to release it with the TDK and especially IM. I definitely agree that its on par with IM and just a little behind TDK.

Back