Is there a Star Trek WoK 1:6 figure line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HellboyFanChuck

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have been racking my brain lately for my dream line of 1:6th figures. And the 1:6 Star Trek Wrath of Khan figures would be up there. And I realized, I don't think I have ever even SEEN these in 1:6th size.

Did anyone ever produce Star Trek WOK figures in 1:6th? I bet with the right suit these would look incredible!!!!

Surely I'm not the only person here who would FREAK OUT and buy the whole lot?:rotfl:lol

--Chuck

Playmate made Kirk and Spock from WOK in 1/6th, but I believe that was it. One of the custom people has been teasing WOK figurers for over a year now. Haven't heard lately what is up with those.

Nanjin has been teasing some TWOK figures;Spock and McCoy mostly. He hasn't posted since last year, so it's tough to say what's doing with the project. Spenser has TOS sculpts and uniforms available;extremely well done. Check the Customs section...PS

It's active last I heard, but updates are few and far between. However the most recent pics were awesome.

The nanjin TWOK, as well as TMP and TOS expansion are all still a go as last I heard. Nanjin had some 1:1 hardships last year that seemed to set things back. Hopefully we"ll get to see more this year. These will ROCK!!!!!

I've been shopping around to see if perhaps buying the Playmates and customizing them might be an option. I'm NOT impressed with the quality of the Playmates.

But I do very much want a Star Trek Wrath of Khan figure. Or three. :rotfl

Back