Is Gandalf the Grey a lock for the next 12" figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthRamuk said:
Congrats to King and Alice on your 1000th ++ posts ! I've got a long way to goooooo......:chew

Thanx and congrats to Alice from the King.."Thank ya , Thank ya very much"

I'm not collecting this line, but I'd like to see the rest of the Moria Orc to go with the severed head Boromir has taken as trophy.

One they figure out the Hobbit bodies we'll get all 4 and once they figure out the Gandalf beard we'll get Saruman. In the mean time, I expect Elrond or Isildur for some reason.

I'm hoping if it's not GTG, GTW, Saruman, or somebody EVIL (orc, ringwraith, witch king, etc...) That we'll get either:

THEODEN (in FULL ROTK armor)

or

FARAMIR!!!

:D

I'd love an amored Theoden, but it's gonna be one of the hardest to do justice to. I saw the original costume and it has micro details that didn't even show onscreen like horse embossing on the leather straps that attach the armor. Only Sauron's costume was more detailed.

After seeing the Orc Head with Boromir, I'd really like to have some bad guys to pose with my Fellowship.

Witchking and/or Gothmog would be great (SS isn't up to ROTK, I know, but still).

I would much rather have an armoured Theoden than Gandalf.....Or an armoured Eowin....anyone armoured for that matter....Gandalf is great and all but his costum will be far less impressive than any armoured figures!

kingdarkness03 said:
I would much rather have an armoured Theoden than Gandalf.....Or an armoured Eowin....anyone armoured for that matter....Gandalf is great and all but his costum will be far less impressive than any armoured figures!

Yeah, I agree... Especially Gandalf the Grey... Not too fond of him in that form. A great character, but not what I would want as a toy. Now Gandalf the White? Oh Hell yes.

Another Armored character would be keen in my mind. Theoden or Eomer... Hell, or finally finish the new bodies and give me a Gimli... Poor Legolas is gonna be lonely. :monkey2

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I agree... Especially Gandalf the Grey... Not too fond of him in that form. A great character, but not what I would want as a toy. Now Gandalf the White? Oh Hell yes.

Another Armored character would be keen in my mind. Theoden or Eomer... Hell, or finally finish the new bodies and give me a Gimli... Poor Legolas is gonna be lonely. :monkey2

Eomer would kick ass...he is one of my favs from the films...

I would expect that once we see an armored character, like a Moria Orc or an Elven Soldier or even Eomer or Theoden, that Stormtroopers won't be far behind. I think once certain production questions are figured out, both Star Wars and Lord of the Rings will see an influx of new characters showcasing new toy production ideas. I do hope Arwen is next, though.

DarkArtist81 said:

I feel exactly the opposite. :D GtW never really did it for me.

Anyone want to speculate as to the Gandalf's exc. accessories?

GtG : his first staff taken by Saruman (the non crystal Mines of Moria one) and maybe his pipe, the Dragon firework or the book from Balin's tomb.

GtW : his Grey cloak I think is a lock and maybe an alternate head w/ the hair tied back?

Gimli or a bad guy!!! Gandalf :monkey4 to many Gandalfs, White, grey and Gandalfax another one :monkey2 no, thanks i prefer gimli or another one but no Gandalf.

I agree that Gandalf will be next, revealed at SDCC, and followed afterwards by our first villain--I am guessing that will be either a ringwraith or Saruman.

(And after that, Sideshow will finally ship me my Grievous.)

Back