Iron Man Armored Adventures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FQRizzo

Super Freak
Reaction score
ironman_anim.jpg

Did anybody catch this tonight?

Personally, I didn't think it was very good. The animation was stiff and the dialogue was bad. Not too fond of Tony Stark being in high school, either. Unless something improves I can't see this lasting more than one season.

I didn't even know it was airing today. I guess I'll have to wait until the next showing on Sunday.

Is it anything like Ultimate Iron Man? I don't like the idea of seeing a teenage, high schooler Tony Stark already using the IM suit. However, they did a similar thing in Ultimate Iron Man, and it was well done there.

I caught the first 2 episodes last Sunday, and it's fairly obvious what audience it aims for (given it's on Nickelodeon, no less).

It drastically alters the classic IM story and not in a good way. Also, I hate how paper thin the characters are. I swear Pepper Potts is on speed.

The animation is stiff and the whole look of the show is flat and lacks detail.

I don't think I'll be following this show for long.

What ever happened to the Wolverine and the X-Men series? Did the season end? Or is it still on? I'll admit that I watched the first three eps. and I actually liked it. :rock

What ever happened to the Wolverine and the X-Men series? Did the season end? Or is it still on? I'll admit that I watched the first three eps. and I actually liked it. :rock

They have been trickling them out very slowly. Frankly, I'm not a huge fan of that series either. The Hulk/Wolvie/Wendigo episode :rock though.

IM series is a disappointment (2 episodes) but the writing is on the wall....I enjoy Wolverine and the X-Men series. I thought it was done for the season and I missed the Hulk episode :banghead

I was really excited about the animated version of Iron Man. But I thought it was lame. I didn't like how they turned Tony Stark into a teen. made it too kiddy. I thought it was going to be more like the Batman: animated series or Justice league unlimited. Big let down. :(

I was really excited about the animated version of Iron Man. But I thought it was lame. I didn't like how they turned Tony Stark into a teen. made it too kiddy. I thought it was going to be more like the Batman: animated series or Justice league unlimited. Big let down. :(

Saya, do you watch Justice League: Unlimited?

Back