InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there's so much time between delivery of batches that one feels like there been actual improvements from Batch 1 to Batch 3... or worse, a fall-off in production as they race to catch up.
I personally don't mind waiting long for the batch I'm in to release as long as they keep the production quality. What you said scares me the most idk, rushing to pull through the final pieces. Let's hope not.

If you would like to take a guess about your turn, Kit said on FB two days ago that "2nd batch invoices have been sent until order #80354 (around 10% released so far)".
So all you can do is to check for your order number and... wait :)

I am always more than happy to wait for later batches. There seems to be better QC, after they catch any small issues from the 1st batch.

Perfectly happy to wait a few more months. Take all the time you need, guys.

I wonder if they were a little surprised by the number of orders. Or if he turned out to be more complicated to produce than they expected.

Me too. June 19th.
I have no problem to wait. I just hope they can keep the quality.
I think that's the big question. Their TDK Joker arguably got better in the later batches with the final batch appearing to have the better hair work. I hope it doesn't go the opposite way for Gandalf 🤞

Last edited:
My order number for Gandalf is #112905 and for Aragorn it's #95456. So I'll probably get Aragorn before Gandalf at this rate :lol

Also in the 112xxx range here. I ordered 18/06/2023, so I should be in one of the very last batches kit receives.

Since this is only their second release, using Joker's release schedule probably does not count for much. But for what it's worth: between the arrival of my day 1 pre-order of Joker (regular) and my buying a deluxe Joker in-stock (meaning all pre-orders were already fulfilled at that point) was a bit less than 3 months with kit. So there's still hope that all Gandalf pre-orders will be fulfilled this year.

I ordered mid June 2022 probably right before the original cut off date. So probably won’t get my invoice until the next batch or the one after that.

My order number for Gandalf is #112905 and for Aragorn it's #95456. So I'll probably get Aragorn before Gandalf at this rate :lol
my Order number for Aragorn is #95899. and that was the first day of PO for him. :D
meaning there were 442 Orders that day between us? :D Well not neccessarily for Aragorn only but still.

It’s shipping on Monday from KG and I’m chomping at the bit to get it.
Looking at all the pics it’s like a high end custom at a fraction of the price.
Hopefully the batch I’m in will maintain that level of quality

I had ordered from KGHobby back on 5/19/2022. Did you receive an e-mail notification to pay for your balance or is that something you did directly in your account? I don't see that I have gotten any notification from them yet. Thanks, eager to restart Lord of The Rings collecting with Gandalf!

I had ordered from KGHobby back on 5/19/2022. Did you receive an e-mail notification to pay for your balance or is that something you did directly in your account? I don't see that I have gotten any notification from them yet. Thanks, eager to restart Lord of The Rings collecting with Gandalf!
They sent me the email to pay the balance owed and it said shipping on the 6th.

Back