InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had ordered from KGHobby back on 5/19/2022. Did you receive an e-mail notification to pay for your balance or is that something you did directly in your account? I don't see that I have gotten any notification from them yet. Thanks, eager to restart Lord of The Rings collecting with Gandalf!

I received a Paypal invoice from them, as usual.

Curious if the Joker figures are still shipping or is that a done deal and everyone who preordered has received their piece. NOTE: I did not order so I do not have my "ear to the street". It may be a good gauge for Gandalf.

Curious if the Joker figures are still shipping or is that a done deal and everyone who preordered has received their piece. NOTE: I did not order so I do not have my "ear to the street". It may be a good gauge for Gandalf.
I believe TDK Joker was done by July or early August and that's only b/c SpecFiction's shipment was taking a long time. Most other places long had their stock before them

These will probably be fully shipped by February I reckon, unless you bought from a a dodgy company but most of us know which to avoid. Just a case of patience and knowing the wait will be well worth it.

I was beyond lucky getting the 1st batch. I'm 2nd batch for Pennywise which I'm ok waiting for. Just hang in there will definitely be worth that wait.

I am pretty certain that Kit's order numbers are assigned to any order one places on his site.
So the order number 112000 doesnt mean that you are gonna get it 12 batches later. :D
Besides these batches are most likely pretty small in numbers as the total amount for all the Gandalf orders was at about 5000 pieces.

I highly doubt that Kit is handling even 10% of the total orders.
He simply just gets maximum a few dozen of it in a batch.
And the amount of time between the batches is what makes this painfull not the batch system itself.

Edit: 1st Batch was on 2nd or 3rd of October, the 2nd Batch was exactly 4 weeks later. With this speed the 3rd Batch will be end of November and so and forth with the other upcoming batches.

Last edited:
I received a Paypal invoice from them, as usual.
Thanks to you and Life_m2000 for your help regarding KGHobby PayPal invoices! My email was associated with an account for my dad before he passed, and I wasn’t getting my invoice. I was able to resolve the issue and pay in full. So glad for the help of the community here, and can’t wait for Gandalf to arrive!!

Thanks to you and Life_m2000 for your help regarding KGHobby PayPal invoices! My email was associated with an account for my dad before he passed, and I wasn’t getting my invoice. I was able to resolve the issue and pay in full. So glad for the help of the community here, and can’t wait for Gandalf to arrive!!
No problem!
Glad you got sorted and paid up. Now the wait begins for delivery lol

And one that I bet has changed over time ... and might change some more before the end. As more people see this thing, more people want it. Sell as many as you can, so long as the licensee approves.

And one that I bet has changed over time ... and might change some more before the end. As more people see this thing, more people want it. Sell as many as you can, so long as the licensee approves.
Agreed. I mean, look at how many times OSK reopened POs for Gandalf. So any numbers from the initial "closed" POs has definitely changed over the year.

I ordered mine in January when Aragorn went up, so I guess I won't be seeing Gandalf till next year. He's going to take his sweet time.

school will GIF
I'm in the same boat. Goos news is we won't have to wait as long for Aragorn and both will compliment each other nicely on the shelf.

Still haven't received the tracking from KGHobby, but I am not alarmed. Usually it takes them 7 days from payment receipt to ship the items.

Back