InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine from TW when it was announced and with the recent events I am starting to worry, I will be gutted if I miss out on this.....😟

This may be the greatest sixth scale figure ever made! Until Aragorn arrives at least....

Honestly, I'm beyond excited to get this piece. Unfortunately I ordered mine from KG Hobby before Kit's preorder went up, so only God himself knows when or if mine will actually make it to me door.

That said, it's hard to put into words how incredible this production figure came out! I didn't think I'd ever take his brown cloak out of the box since he's Gandalf the Grey and not the Brown.... But look how great it looks here!

This may be the greatest sixth scale figure ever made! Until Aragorn arrives at least....

Honestly, I'm beyond excited to get this piece. Unfortunately I ordered mine from KG Hobby before Kit's preorder went up, so only God himself knows when or if mine will actually make it to me door.

That said, it's hard to put into words how incredible this production figure came out! I didn't think I'd ever take his brown cloak out of the box since he's Gandalf the Grey and not the Brown.... But look how great it looks here!

Right there with you man. My excitement for this is through the roof 🫨🫨!!

God help us all.

And why wouldn’t you receive it? I don’t have a single doubt KGH will deliver.

So if I’m reading Kit’s post correctly what we’re seeing as far as in hand pics are early samples sent to reviewers and not the first batch figures. I wonder if the first batch figures will be the same quality then.

E467CE2C-2D49-496F-9DAA-59FD6DC5D7E0.jpeg

Somewhat makes sense, HT does the same thing but because they operate at such a larger scale they're able to release the figures concurrently with the blogger photos.

So if I’m reading Kit’s post correctly what we’re seeing as far as in hand pics are early samples sent to reviewers and not the first batch figures. I wonder if the first batch figures will be the same quality then.

View attachment 660766

Yeah they’ll be the same quality. People must’ve asked him over and over again why they still haven’t received their invoices/figure when Kit posted a pic of Gandalfs box. They thought he’d already got his shipment so he needed to clear up any confusion.

No way no how InArt are gonna release “better” versions of the figure to reviewers and give the crappy 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches to us ‘common folk’ 🤣.

Could you imagine if that happened though? They’ll instantly die and there will be no coming back.

Yeah they’ll be the same quality. People must’ve asked him over and over again why they still haven’t received their invoices/figure when Kit posted a pic of Gandalfs box. They thought he’d already got his shipment so he needed to clear up any confusion.

No way no how InArt are gonna release “better” versions of the figure to reviewers and give the crappy 1st, 2nd, 3rd batches to us ‘common folk’ 🤣.

Could you imagine if that happened though? They’ll instantly die and there will be no coming back.
Agreed. I thought the same thing like....eh....wait what? What will we be getting then? But yeah if they played a bait and switch they'd be done. So done. I'm going to stay optimistic for now.

Agreed. I thought the same thing like....eh....wait what? What will we be getting then? But yeah if they played a bait and switch they'd be done. So done. I'm going to stay optimistic for now.

Nah fam, TRUST ME, what we see is what we will get.

The way Kit worded it may cause a wee bit confusion. “Applied” and “approved” meant the YouTubers had to apply to get the product first for review purposes. InArt approved them most likely due to their sub count (I wish I was approved 🥲).

so before they ship out their BULK to vendors, they would pick out a handful from said bulk and expedite them to reviewers.

Nothing to stay optimistic “for now”. Stay “assured” (is that even a phrase?😅😅)

FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE FIRST BATCH:

THIS IS INART’S 2ND FIGURE. THEYRE NOT GONNA **** THINGS UP WITH A BAIT AND SWITCH.

Stay positive my FELLOWSHIP. What we see is what WE WILL GET.

GODLIKE SIXTH SCALE IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!!

Back