InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The biggest problem with the jokor release was the inconsistency. Every headsculpt looked different from style or color. Some of it is expected but there is a big difference in some of the comparisons. Maybe that gives every figure some individuality but In general its better if they deliver a consistent product

The biggest problem with the jokor release was the inconsistency. Every headsculpt looked different from style or color. Some of it is expected but there is a big difference in some of the comparisons. Maybe that gives every figure some individuality but In general its better if they deliver a consistent product

IMO, with the joker, it’s not the biggest issues because in the movie itself, his make up would differ through out the whole movie. I suppose an argument could be had that this figure is supposed to represent the mob scene where he makes the pencil disappear, so the make up on the figure SHOULD be more consistent across the board.

But I guess the individuality aspect CAN be seen as the more interesting route…because at least we know it didn’t come off a conveyor belt.

I agree with this. Earlier batches were very inconsistent with later batches being the better ones IMO.

There was like 2-3 heads max that we saw with the blue tac. Wasn't a wide spread issue.

Definitely hope the quality stays the same (though I do not doubt it will stay the same) this is up there as one of the best releases we've gotten in years just wait for Aragorn. I can see the Hobbits using the new body made for Harry Potter. We'll have articulated rubber or silicone Hairy feet for sure. Lol

There’s definitely varying degrees or green and strawberry blonde/brown hair across all batches of Joker due to their inconsistent method for colouring the hair.

That won’t be the case for Gandalf’s uniformly grey hair. The tonal variance there comes from grease/ styling product.
Is this proven or is this the result of inconsistencies in photos from one individual to another? I’m just curious.

I am grateful that our hobby has some players that have elevated the hobby to art status. These are figures, true; but they’re also multi-media works of art. I would have never dreamed my love for Kung Fu grip GI Joe could’ve turned into this. It’s been the catalyst to scale down my collection in appreciation of what is to come.

These are hand made items, there are always going to be slight variations with details on paint. As long as it's not "bad" variations, i have no issue with this. It's the nature of what we are buying.
Even with the few minor issues with the Joker, for InArt to produce that level of work at a mass scale and still have it mostly turn out pretty great across the board is a good sign. Hopefully more releases means these issues get even smaller.

In a way id take the InArt quality AND accept variance.
Just knowing that will make it even more unique,providing the quality is there and the consistency.

I now considering a 2nd upon release to the masses just to opt for different posing.

Nah fam, TRUST ME, what we see is what we will get.

The way Kit worded it may cause a wee bit confusion. “Applied” and “approved” meant the YouTubers had to apply to get the product first for review purposes. InArt approved them most likely due to their sub count (I wish I was approved 🥲).

so before they ship out their BULK to vendors, they would pick out a handful from said bulk and expedite them to reviewers.

Nothing to stay optimistic “for now”. Stay “assured” (is that even a phrase?😅😅)

FOR ANYONE ELSE THAT MAY BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE FIRST BATCH:

THIS IS INART’S 2ND FIGURE. THEYRE NOT GONNA **** THINGS UP WITH A BAIT AND SWITCH.

Stay positive my FELLOWSHIP. What we see is what WE WILL GET.

GODLIKE SIXTH SCALE IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!!
Yup, approval means I have to submit link of each channel so they check subs

I submitted for Joker, no wonder I have to submit again for Gandalf

I thought the 1st batch will come really soon but until today my truck still parking at their door front

Back