InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slOLEtb.png

pHs5NeE.png

3rEWPjM.png

Harrison Ford moment about to happen there! She's trying to say stop!

Head looks better but still off in some pics. Maybe some close ups and poses will help with likeness. Not sure two Glamdrings are needed, is one sheathed? Also, the color does seem off on the belt and it’s missing the end decorative metallic element. The hat and staff look great so far.

Oh yeah I'm definitley getting this. I'll be broke within the years to come cause I'll be getting all their Fellowship and the scary part every single one with rooted hair. Lmao

I think you are safe, InArt will likely never make Merry, Pippin, Samwise or Boromir.

Gimli and Frodo have a very good chance depending on the other's sales.

I'm only interested in RotK Aragorn and Gandalf myself (plus a Sauron depending on the price and scale), so I'm glad they're doing the Fellowship versions first as it's giving me time to breathe. But with my luck IA will put them up for PO at the same time as their 600$ Kratos and 1.1K$ God Emperor WormMan Leto, HT's X-Men line from Uncanny X-Men 4: Apocalypse Inferno Part 2: Mutant Massacre, with the specific costumes I want, and an out-of-left-field diecast Samus Aran...

Back