InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
61VWfDY.jpg

The likeness is still somehow off. But overall a great looking figure.

The cloak drops naturally and nicely. Better than Asmus.
He almost looks too clean and well groomed, slightly youthful (although still old).

The likeness is still somehow off. But overall a great looking figure.

The cloak drops naturally and nicely. Better than Asmus.
I wouldn't say that... with a bit of water treatment the Asmus robe drapes and looks fantastic.
Plus I don't think it should be quite as frayed out on the edges as this one is (and the colour looks off).

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll ignore the hat for this since trying to slap a hat on that rooted hair will be a mess.

I was thinking the same thing. But they should include the hat for those that are daring.

I'm so used to lighter cloaks that this dark brown one threw me. I'm guessing the darker cloak is more accurate?

Lord-of-the-Rings-image-lord-of-the-rings-36599210-816-1007.jpg
Lord-of-the-Rings-image-lord-of-the-rings-36599206-816-1004.jpg

I'd say it was darker slightly but very mud stained and sun bleached in places. He actually has two cloaks; the one he arrives at Bag End wearing with the hood and a hoodless robe he wears into Moria. Hopefully they will include both! The Moria cloak was included with Sideshow's Exclusive GTG back in the day.

lotr-gandalf-4.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. But they should include the hat for those that are daring.

I'm so used to lighter cloaks that this dark brown one threw me. I'm guessing the darker cloak is more accurate?
It needs to be just a bit lighter. I think they got the color right but it needs some dust and weathering.

ghtqjLs.png
M9uC5uM.png

cILnnt7.png

Back