InArt - The Batman 1/6th Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The future of Batman is capeless...

future-forge-untitled-165.jpg

FWIW, this figure looks really sharp without the cape and cowl, and I'm excited to display him like that at least some of the time. It's the one reason I almost wish I had gotten the rooted, although saving money on that means I need to feel less bad about spending on other figures.

What makes you think there will be lots of extras? I’m looking for a rooted or sculpted lol
This character sells. They probably produced a lot. Kit's putting up more Gandalfs every day. I'm sure there will be more Batman.

Unreal's sculpt looks the best so far, but I still have my reservations about it. I need to see more. Excited for him to get the Inart figure in hand, and share more.

Does anybody have good reference for the tasers? I'm not sure, but he doesn't seem to have those equipped in some scenes in the film.

I'll say the paint finish does not accurately represent the material of the gloves. I could say the same about their Joker.

20240426_095416.jpg

Unreal's sculpt looks the best so far, but I still have my reservations about it. I need to see more. Excited for him to get the Inart figure in hand, and share more.

No offence at ALL to unreal but I think it’s the paint that is lessening the impact of how good the sculpt is. Planning to get an unpainted one sent to another painter myself.

Back