InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't care for the movie, but this looks really nice. If I liked the movie, I'd definitely opt for the 4 figure set, considering it's only 200 for 2 more figures. 2 for the main display, 1 for the office, and 1 at the secret family's home.

Can't say I'm excited to see that there will be 4 of these guys clogging up their production lines at once though.

Yea I feel the same to a degree, if I got this it’d be the 2 pack forsure. A lot of people really want an honor guard or nurse Ledger Joker but I’d pass on those. All I need is a bank robber, purple coat, and interrogation. At first I was tempted by multiple Nicholson Jokers but decided against it as the Yunsil suit is all I need. You definitely enjoy a character more with less of it displayed.
Exactly what I’m doing with Nicholson. Yunsil outfit + Yinlee’s sculpt is what I’m going for to have as a definitive version of him. Pair him with Hot Toys 89 Batman 2.0.

Ideally red suit on its own would be all you need but I’m also not opposed to having Arthur as I feel it’s a good start -> end difference between the two figures.

Normally, I'd be asking how much this set is going to cost, instead, I'm asking about the size of the box. :lol

So how big we think? Bigger than the TDK Joker?

I guess if I buy enough Inart figures, I'll be able to create my own 1/12 Gotham city for my 6-inch figures using the boxes as buildings.

Dc Comics Smile GIF by Max
We’ll know when Batman releases if they learned their lesson with Joker for the box. That figure will be 2 full figures with a giant spotlight in it.

The 4 figure pack is really wonderful. If you absolutely love this movie, these figures are a dream come true.

Yeah but I wish we could get a Jack joker inart style in a 4 pack would be a no brainer for me. Maybe this is what we’re gonna see with upcoming releases like “sets at a minimum 2pk etc..? Especially with how they teased that Reeve set.

So the assumptions around here are that the Deluxe will be $1000 minimum and the Premium will be $1500+...?
Jedha Patrol put up a video and claims to have sources at InArt who put the deluxe at $1,000 and the premium at $1,400. I feel like the four pack price is wrong but we’ll see.

So the assumptions around here are that the Deluxe will be $1000 minimum and the Premium will be $1500+...?
HK prices. I’d say $1,300 Deluxe, Premium $1,800. This box will absolutely be bigger than the Ledger Joker box, both of them infact, as they both come with the Murray, and NY stairs dioramas. The Batman box will probably be similar in size to the Ledger Box though.

Last edited:
Exactly what I’m doing with Nicholson. Yunsil outfit + Yinlee’s sculpt is what I’m going for to have as a definitive version of him. Pair him with Hot Toys 89 Batman 2.0.
Yeah bro, a single custom Nicholson Joker, the HT 2.0 89 Batman, paired with the Jazzinc 89 Batmobile in a DF120 will be my display and representation of that film. I currently have both a standard and deluxe on po through Sideshow as I was pondering the idea of a battle damaged end of the film look for Batman but I may cancel the standard. The Mars mob Joker and HT mime are nice but I don’t want to cram figures around the Batmobile, just two. I like the idea of having a single red suit JND Joker next to the JND Ledger.

This box will absolutely be bigger than the Ledger Joker box, both of them infact, as they both come with the Murray, and NY stairs dioramas.

Looks like the Murray stage can be disassembled possibly, so not as bulky as the solid Ledger cell, for the 2-pack.

If they stack this time, the box could be thicker but not that tall, crazy shape.

Guess we'll know in mid 2025. :lol

Looks like the Murray stage can be disassembled possibly, so not as bulky as the solid Ledger cell, for the 2-pack.

If they stack this time, the box could be thicker but not that tall, crazy shape.

Guess we'll know in mid 2025. :lol
After viewing the dioramas again, I think you’re right. If the Murray stage can sit flat, and part of the stairs diorama is just cardboard so it will probably be similar in size to the Ledger box, all bets are off for the Premium though.

Guess we'll know in mid 2025.
Yeah I could see the stairs and Murray set on one level and the 2 figures on a second level of packaging. And maybe the 2 premium figures would be a separate 3rd layer that they could tack on and essentially make the packaging a little more modular depending on which version is being packed.

Is the doctor outfit getting a stand? If not, he really is kind of a strange addition.

Yeah I could see the stairs and Murray set on one level and the 2 figures on a second level of packaging. And maybe the 2 premium figures would be a separate 3rd layer that they could tack on and essentially make the packaging a little more modular depending on which version is being packed.

Is the doctor outfit getting a stand? If not, he really is kind of a strange addition.
Yea no stand for him as of late. They’ll probably just do dioramas and bathroom base on the bottom tier, then all four figures and accessories on the top, we also can’t forget that this set will have 3 clear shells for the headsculpts, the hospital sculpt isn’t rooted so that won’t have one, but still, massive.

AAF901F2-4077-46EC-AA9A-BFDBAE593F1B.jpeg

That’s impressive. Each one is very distinct and look like little pieces of 1/6 art.

Great concept. I would love to see this done with Ledger Joker (Bank Robber, Nurse disguise, Honor Guard 3 pack) or Nicholson (Jack Napier, Grissom murder, Smylex Commercial, Let’s get Nuts/Vicki’s apartment).

Definitely could see the 4 Hobbits being done by InArt in one go now. Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin with all of their Fellowship/Two Towers attire would be excellent.

Definitely could see the 4 Hobbits being done by InArt in one go now. Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin with all of their Fellowship/Two Towers attire would be excellent.

I'd be having the same problem with them - how do I shake off two of them to lower the price when all I really want is the one Hobbit, Frodo.

Jedha Patrol put up a video and claims to have sources at InArt who put the deluxe at $1,000 and the premium at $1,400. I feel like the four pack price is wrong but we’ll see.
I’m thinking that’s HK prices, the Ledger Joker rooted 2 pack was $1,081 at Spec. Why would they give us 2 more figures one of which has a rooted sculpt, plus a second diorama base, a regular base, for only $319 more?

Jedha price $1,000 --> retail with shipping $1,200

Jedha price $1,400 --> retail with shipping $1,650

Is this what we're thinking...?

Last edited:
Jedha price $1,000 --> retail with shipping $1,200

Jedha price $1,400 --> retail with hipping $1,650

Is this what we're thinking...?
HK prices are the following:
Deluxe: $980
Premium: $1406

Given what we usually see with mark up from Kit, GianToy, etc I’m guessing around $1100/$1200 for the Deluxe and around $1600/$1700 for the 4 pack.

Pretty much what we paid for Ledger Joker. The 4 pack is a great deal if it’s something you want. You’re getting 2 extra full figures for $400/$500 more.

Back