InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HK prices are the following:
Deluxe: $980
Premium: $1406

Given what we usually see with mark up from Kit, GianToy, etc I’m guessing around $1100/$1200 for the Deluxe and around $1600/$1700 for the 4 pack.

Pretty much what we paid for Ledger Joker. The 4 pack is a great deal if it’s something you want. You’re getting 2 extra full figures for $400/$500 more.
Do we remember how much the Ledger Joker 2 pack was for HK? Like 800ish right? I wouldn’t count Todd out of the conversation, according to him, he doesn’t receive by a ship anymore, so perhaps no longer dead last at getting stock. Shipping for the rooted 2 pack was $45 from him, his pricing was a hair higher than Kit but only by 20 bucks give or take for the JND Ledger.

Yeah, I'm somewhat tempted because of the bargain price for two extra InArt level figures... I just fear in a few months they'll end up in the box in the closet.

As tempting as the four pack is at that price I don’t need four versions of this character. I’m trying to talk myself into (and out of at the same time :lol) the two pack.

I don’t need four versions of this character.

But I did that with Nicholson!!!!! :gah:

Does his journal say “To Leigh, from Joaquin” on it?

C4FD55B7-6EFC-4CF5-8DAF-5F91ABB1B4FF.jpeg

Yea, JNDs statue came with it hidden in the packaging but didn’t advertise it.

They’re saying this will be released the first half of 2025 so all bets are off on where in line all the other releases fall. Hopefully they clear out their catalog this year, I want to see new stuff from them.
do you mean prime1 by chance? i own the three big statue company statues and the only one that came with a cigarette was prime1 (unadvertised)

do you mean prime1 by chance? i own the three big statue company statues and the only one that came with a cigarette was prime1 (unadvertised)
Yeah that’s right, thanks bro. I easily confuse statues, with multiple companies doing the same characters and having never purchased one before. How do you feel about this set? Going for any? Getting the JND version as well whenever that gets announced?

But I did that with Nicholson!!!!! :gah:

:lol

Guilty! I have 4 Nicholson Jokers (thanks to the more affordable Mars 89 figure(s), I only owned the Mime Hot Toys before).

I’d be happy with just the 2-pack Phoenix Joker but the 4-pack appeals to me depending on the final price.

Yeah that’s right, thanks bro. I easily confuse statues, with multiple companies doing the same characters and having never purchased one before. How do you feel about this set? Going for any? Getting the JND version as well whenever that gets announced?

if you want an in-depth analysis, i can make one but there's lots of improvements to be made to me. certain details become glaring when you look at the character or costume long enough.

mostly good. im not entirely sold on the sculpt because of how the eyes are made. mostly everything is an improvement from the wonderfest pictures. the striping on the pants are grey. it should be a sort of bright purple. hard to explain it but i have pictures. i like the red nose and wand, i think that'll push me to buy this set for that and ill likely continue building my perfect arthur with a friend, just its gonna take a little longer because of this big purchase

ill consider jnd, but unlikely. same reason im waiting to see what inart does for their bale. i don't like jnd's way of doing business. feels very entitled to me. i have too many right now. shelf is starting to crowd up. might consider selling hot toy's 3.0 but i want to see how the head is. maybe if i can find a new wonder set, ill build another custom joker with a full rehair and repaint on the hot toy's head. ambrosial just did a new head for ledger but i think im leaning towards a messier/neutral look.

certain pictures are placeholders but im getting wonder's set tomorrow but my build should be about similar to what zemin had with nancy's 5.0

1706498270598.png

423004936_17926762475817441_1651864199356909137_n.jpg

not feeling the sculpt personally. the collar is all kinds of weird. printing for the shirt pattern should be better. vest buttons should be transparent. the end/hem of the pants should flair out. chair for the talk show should be larger. seems quite small

423134368_361281083351718_2003775446592712226_n.jpg

honestly not bad. the hat and cap are magnetic im guessing. glad they did the holder for the sign. the buttons just need to get changed to transparent. one thing that is weird to me is apparently from what a friend noted. the bathroom and carnival look have different colors on the shirt pattern
423162240_361281583351668_8019463478827924696_n.jpg

honestly the close to perfect figure to me, just needs to swap the buttons like the previous. no complaints here. i am glad they did sculpted ankles. poop that inart didn't do that for ledger

423004664_361281000018393_7997302015424074473_n.jpg

That's a lot of Jokers. Love it.

The chair size does bother me too. But I don't think I'll use it. I see myself using the Murray curtains and having red suit walking out with his sculpted bas ass attitude... instead of his gleeful, twirling entrance in the movie.

Although, the curtains probably won't fit in a detolf without modifications... so maybe I'll drop the curtains. Hmmm...

Anybody want to make a Dead Murray for me to slump in that small yellow chair?

That's a lot of Jokers. Love it.

The chair size does bother me too. But I don't think I'll use it. I see myself using the Murray curtains and having red suit walking out with his sculpted bas ass attitude... instead of his gleeful, twirling entrance in the movie.

Although, the curtains probably won't fit in a detolf without modifications... so maybe I'll drop the curtains. Hmmm...

Anybody want to make a Dead Murray for me to slump in that small yellow chair?
i might try to do something with the chair or rearrange stuff around, have ledger and phoenix sitting next to each other but i hope the carpet flooring/base is removable since inart is doing an interchangeable backdrop for the talk show dio to have the curtain look and it wouldn't make sense having the carpet with the curtains

i always wanted him with the chair

I feel like the waistcoat could be a little longer to cover the top of the pants. The green shirt collar is killing the look along with the skinny pant legs.

Make the green collar a little less doll like, add transparent green buttons, lengthen the waistcoat a little, straighten up the stitch work, flare out the pants legs, tweak the sculpt and hairline a little, and perhaps add more skin texture to the hands.

IMG_8828.jpeg

I also think the shirt color is off a bit, should be a bit more rich imo.

IMG_8829.jpeg

IMG_8830.jpeg

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, I did exactly that today. I rewatched the movie, and as I fell in love with it all over again, I was reminded of why I cherished it so much. This ultimately led me to fall in love with these statues, and I am now certain that I will purchase them.
Re-watching the movie played a significant role in helping me make the decision to buy this statue. Depending on the price, I might consider purchasing all four, but the deluxe version is definitely a great choice. It perfectly captures the essence of the character.
Alright note to self: Do not rewatch this movie and get tempted to buy everything like this guy did. 😁

There's carpet? I just saw shine/reflection on the floor... once the tile base was removed, I think in Jedha's video.
my bad, i usually call it carpet, i usually call it carpet but its more like printed tile, just feels like fabric flooring
1706500975553.png
1706501049997.png

475441-71c862b5ly1hiheb65ujnj21vn2i7u0x.jpg

Back