InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had a cigarette ban once too, didn't they?
Yea, JNDs statue came with it hidden in the packaging but didn’t advertise it.

They’re saying this will be released the first half of 2025 so all bets are off on where in line all the other releases fall. Hopefully they clear out their catalog this year, I want to see new stuff from them.

Last edited:
I love this display though that dio is gonna make some good photography 😊

Attachments

• IMG_6816.jpeg
    IMG_6816.jpeg
    380.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6817.jpeg
    IMG_6817.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 0
I’m so tempted after seeing the promo pics. The bathroom dance figure was my most wanted, but I’d probably just go with the two-pack. It seems pretty “definitive”.

I’m surprised the bathroom dance Arthur and “Carnival” are two full figures, and not achieved with alternate accessories since the costuming is identical apart from a few pieces.

4 full figures for any one character just seems really excessive to me. I typically go for 1 definitive version to represent them but can make 2 work if the look is different enough.

Having Arthur and Joker makes the most sense to me. Similar to having Bruce Wayne and Batman. That’s really all you need. I don’t then also need a Bruce Wayne in pajamas and a Bruce Wayne in a swimsuit.

4 full figures for any one character just seems really excessive to me. I typically go for 1 definitive version to represent them but can make 2 work if the look is different enough.

Having Arthur and Joker makes the most sense to me. Similar to having Bruce Wayne and Batman. That’s really all you need. I don’t then also need a Bruce Wayne in pajamas and a Bruce Wayne in a swimsuit.
Yea I feel the same to a degree, if I got this it’d be the 2 pack forsure. A lot of people really want an honor guard or nurse Ledger Joker but I’d pass on those. All I need is a bank robber, purple coat, and interrogation. At first I was tempted by multiple Nicholson Jokers but decided against it as the Yunsil suit is all I need. You definitely enjoy a character more with less of it displayed.

They all look great, but I just want the red suit version. No dioramas either. I don't want another 6-foot-tall box.
Precisely why my gut is telling me to hold off and wait for the inevitable JND release. It’s not a matter of if anymore, but when. Figure boxes give me anxiety I don’t need. I just want one red suit figure with a classy simplistic base and that’s it for this IP.

I do want him as the Joker but oddly the plain Arthur figure appeals to me quite a bit too. I would be happy with the two pack but just not sure if I want to shell out for it.
The Arthur is certainly nice, though I know I’ll definitely get bored of owning it, then have an impossible time trying to sell it off with the dioramas, but without also selling the red suit figure.

Maybe I need to rewatch the movie to restore the magic…lol maybe that’s what I need for inspiration because my gut right now says no. 😆

If they had the option of just the red suit, I'd go for that alone.

JND's single red suit offering will likely cost almost as much as InArt's 2-pack, so I might as well get the 2-pack.
I’m hoping JND does the Murray and blood grin sculpt, I’d pay $1k for that and be happy to forego the huge box and dioramas, the price doesn’t bother me, the space it’ll take up does.

I’m also in the same boat as others with a fair bit of skepticism about this musical sequel, it might taint my desire for his Joker even though the ending to this film was absolutely brilliant.

If they had the option of just the red suit, I'd go for that alone.

JND's single red suit offering will likely cost almost as much as InArt's 2-pack, so I might as well get the 2-pack.
Yeah, really do wish there would just be a single offering. The red suit is the one most of us want. The bad thing is even if you wanted to buy a set and part it out that would be hard because not many are going to want Arthur and/or the hospital version.

Maybe I need to rewatch the movie to restore the magic…lol maybe that’s what I need for inspiration because my gut right now says no. 😆
Interestingly enough, I did exactly that today. I rewatched the movie, and as I fell in love with it all over again, I was reminded of why I cherished it so much. This ultimately led me to fall in love with these statues, and I am now certain that I will purchase them.
Re-watching the movie played a significant role in helping me make the decision to buy this statue. Depending on the price, I might consider purchasing all four, but the deluxe version is definitely a great choice. It perfectly captures the essence of the character.

Back