InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word is it’ll go up for preorder by the end of January. I just don’t buy into padding out expensive releases with accessories, dioramas, and the like, when the steak of the meal is so lackluster. The red suit hardly looks like much of an upgrade from all of the third party Phoenix suits currently.

Agreed. That's still time to get the suit right, though. Fingers crossed!

Agreed. That's still time to get the suit right, though. Fingers crossed!
I’d hope they show updates on it quickly. Preordering in the hopes that the red suit gets a serious upgrade and alternate blood smile sculpt gets added doesn’t seem like a safe bet at these prices. I’m mixed on this, I don’t want to miss it if certain upgrades are in store, but I don’t want to preorder it if it’s just what we’re currently seeing with just the production downgrade. This set will prove difficult to sell on the aftermarket I’m sure, as most people will hassle you to split it up for the only “Joker” look, leaving you with the bits that won’t sell.

Just seen this on Facebook, they have acknowledged that the hairline is wrong and will be adjusted.
1000029943.jpg

I love their Ledger Joker, but I wish InArt had been getting as much criticism and feedback back then as they are now to improve him.

Some things being fixed, like the eye placement and forehead paint, would’ve been nice.

If that red suit version single edition or part of the 3 pack? I'd love to have him, they must release something for peasants like me. Don't really need 3 of him. :monkey1

Apparently,

there is a 2 pack rumored to be at 7000 hkd ( 895 or so in us) and a 4 pack for 11000hkd( which is like 1500 usd).

Include all retailers upcharge to cover their free shipping and we are looking at a possinle 2000-2100 for that 4 pack.

I don’t think I like the movie enough to spend $2000 on that figure set even 1k is overkill for what I’m looking for as far as just the figure itself like a one pack, but of course they’re not gonna do that. Here’s is a picture I found on statue forum. I am limited on space so don’t give me a bunch of figures or offerings that will potentially not get displayed in this set is definitely one of those that’s a bit excessive and options that many may not display.

Attachments

• IMG_6671.jpeg
    IMG_6671.jpeg
    609.5 KB · Views: 0
Massive collar, wonky stitch work, skinny jeans, breast pocket doesn’t even look like a breast pocket, shirt buttons as big as his eyes, crazy.

I don’t think I like the movie enough to spend $2000 on that figure set even 1k is overkill for what I’m looking for as far as just the figure itself like a one pack, but of course they’re not gonna do that. Here’s is a picture I found on statue forum. I am limited on space so don’t give me a bunch of figures or offerings that will potentially not get displayed in this set is definitely one of those that’s a bit excessive and options that many may not display.
Yup same here. Loved the movie but not enough to pay 1K, and I don't need an entire diorama display for it. Plus if the new musical sequel is a disappointment, it could sink my interest in having anything from these movies.

Apparently,

there is a 2 pack rumored to be at 7000 hkd ( 895 or so in us) and a 4 pack for 11000hkd( which is like 1500 usd).

Include all retailers upcharge to cover their free shipping and we are looking at a possinle 2000-2100 for that 4 pack.
Actually surprised they're offering a 2 pack for this. Thought this was gonna be a triple/quad pack only scenario.

Might be interested if the 2 pack they offer is of Arthur + Murray. Will see how it turns out.

More Jokers!! My concern is the manufacturing time these four pieces and how it will push back everything else by 5 years. I have zero interest in this IP and the different variations of him. Which they would focus their attention on different characters rather than one.

Based on their track record, this isn’t releasing until possibly mid 2026. They just finished up getting all of the Pennywise figures shipped out. So Gandalf next, then Pattinson Batman. I’m sure Aragorn, Superman, Harry potter etc. will release before this.

Back