InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t like the thought of having to shell out endlessly for the bathroom Joker. Buying the premium set with loads of stuff I don’t need, a massive box I don’t want to store, taking a hit trying to sell all of the excess bits off, to then only ever be able to have him in one pose for eternity.

I’d be all over this if there was an option for just the red suit & bathroom figure, with a better quality red suit, blood smile extra sculpt, and extra train sculpt for bathroom figure. JND will definitely make this Joker, I don’t want to blindly po this immediately before the dust settles.

I’m assuming the clown shoes will be grouped into the ‘4 clothing accessories’ description. It would be a Hot Toys level idiotic decision to provide 4 heads, 4 bodies and 4 clothing sets but neglect one pair of shoes.

That’s actually not too bad for 4 unique, rooted sculpts, 4 bodies, a host of ‘seamless hands,’ 2 dioramas and, bathroom base, and accessories.

The package size and weight needs to be disclosed early on here or else Kit is gonna estimate about $300USD to cover his ass.

The deluxe version will probably do quite well, but bathroom Joker is the mvp here, so it’s gonna come down to just how big a price difference there is between the two sets that determines how many but that premium bullet.
Don’t care at all for hospital Joker and would likely also struggle to sell it off so it’s just gonna be an expensive thing I have had to buy to get the bathroom Joker.

The fact JND are also likely to do a red suit Joker and Fleck makes this even more of a difficult decision; especially if they offer the blood-smile look.

The Premium will just take up so much space…
More like $500.

If I was to decide I want it I’d go with the deluxe. The four pack is just excessive in my opinion.

Yeah, the bathroom scene look is cool but no need for the hospital look. Plus I’m sure that would be a massive box and would cost a lot to ship plus being a pain to store.

Is JND even doing one anytime soon? Didn't they say they are only doing TDK, Potter, and LOTR for now?

They haven't even done a 1/3 version yet.

This in particular is just nuts.

IMG_8230.jpeg

Is JND even doing one anytime soon? Didn't they say they are only doing TDK, Potter, and LOTR for now?

They haven't even done a 1/3 version yet.
Arthur Fleck was their first release, if InArt has the WB rights to make this, you bet JND will as well. WB is notoriously easy going in regards to giving out licensing agreements for a multitude of companies in the same arena. Why do you think Jazzinc is able to release a 1989 Batmobile in the same scale at the exact same time as Hot Toys.

Last edited:
I'm jut going by what they actually said. No doubt they will do it at some point but doesn't seem like anything will be shown this year.

I can’t ever justify that sort of money. I’m going to pray one day someone puts a sculpt on eBay or something… 🥺

The figures all look incredible, but not sure how many people are really going to want 4 versions of this character. I know their hands were tied as far as the pricing, but they should have just stopped with the red suit and bathroom Jokers as they're the only ones most people care about.

All I know is that the new movie better be breathtaking 😆
Does it need to though? As much as I want the new movie to be breathtaking as well, I feel like I would still appreciate the figures regardless.

I own some Terminator statues and every movie since T2 has been an abysmal addition to the Terminator franchise, but i still appreciate the figures regardless because of my love for the original movies.

Damn those looks amazing. But if the price is fair enough I probably will go with just the Deluxe. But having that big ass box will probably be a hassle storing that's if I can sell the majority of the figures I have to clear space.

WOW! So now its 4 full figures for the super-deluxe-monster pack!!! If its really $1500, that's a good deal for 4 full figures at this level (approx $375 per figure).

As much as I like the bathroom scene outfit, it's not the "train killer" figure I want... so I feel no need to get two versions of the same outfit.

The red suit and regular ol' Fleck seem like a perfect way to display the character arc on the shelf.

WOW! So now its 4 full figures for the super-deluxe-monster pack!!! If its really $1500, that's a good deal for 4 full figures at this level (approx $375 per figure).

As much as I like the bathroom scene outfit, it's not the "train killer" figure I want... so I feel no need to get two versions of the same outfit.

The red suit and regular ol' Fleck seem like a perfect way to display the character arc on the shelf.
I agree I'm not crazy about his other looks I prefer to just have Arthur and Joker to represent how it started, how it's going type of display. Seeing this makes me think InArt's idea for an Indiana jones set. Lol
Deluxe set
Indiana jones and Doctor Jones
Premium set
Indiana jones, Doctor Jones, Nazi Disguise Indy, blue suit with grey fedora Indy.

Back