InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think it will be “limited” like how HT handled both Anakin and Joker.

I HOPE it won’t be. Because **** like that takes the fun out of collecting. I don’t need that stress.

I’m confident IA will have a bigger PO window. Who doesn’t like money right? Will the window be as long as it was for Gandalf, Aragorn, Battinson, HPotter and Pennywise? Probably not. Like Ledger Joker’s 3 days? Most likely.

I don't get why it would be 1 figure? The teaser shows 2-3 completely different looks. They aren't expecting us to swap clothing instead of providing another body are they? Just give us another damn body and make it a two pack, don't be cheap asses on a $1k+ set.

I’m pretty sure it’ll be two figures (red suit & train suit) 3 sculpts, a diorama, base, clown nose, hair hat & top hat, beige tote bag, pistol, clown mask he wore when the cops were chasing him through the subway, fake bouquet and a cigarette. Probably stair base, and Murray diorama or Murray dressing room mirror and chair. Definitely don’t see them giving 3 bodies in this, more than likely just 2.

Last edited:
Don't follow inart. What is "RH Series?" They haven't released many figures. What's another RH figure?

Don't follow inart. What is "RH Series?" They haven't released many figures. What's another RH figure?
Its their top graded teir. Only used for the really premium ****. The only way to get this version of character is cause the rights to the movie only allow for high end collectibles. Which is why you only saw statues and busts.

I really feel this will be more than 1k. I think 1200. And its going to be limited.

I’m thinking around $1,350 for us. It has to at least be $1k, even for customers purchasing direct in China.
Edition size will probably be 5k units at most.

Last edited:
Bit skeptical how well that would sell. They would need to limit the edition quite a bit. They're coming in after the hype.

Other Joaquin statues haven't exactly been flying off the shelves with many options in stock and some on discount... barely see any sold listings on the aftermarket for Joaquin stuff either.

They say it's WB's mandate of exclusivity and price but I doubt that given all the other collectibles. So is it the director or Joaquin's really? (most likely the actor given his weird ass behavior)

They say it's WB's mandate of exclusivity and price but I doubt that given all the other collectibles. So is it the director or Joaquin's really? (most likely the actor given his weird ass behavior)
It sounds like InArt will make the package worth the price, but I find that kind of an odd mandate by WB. It almost has to be a Phoenix thing and he’s demanding an obscene amount for his likeness.

I’m pretty sure the mandate is real, considering that no other licensed figures exist, and all we have are statues that pass the $1,000 mark - not even any smaller things like funko pops. Warner Bros has been really weird with DC licensing lately (not allowing any sort of realistic depictions of firearms included with any figures), so I believe it.

I remember one of the artists at Hot Toys posted concept art for a Cosbaby Joaquin Joker on Instagram a while ago, but nothing came from it. I assume that was due to whatever mandate they have in place.

My predictions:

2 tiers-

Tier 1-one figure with an extra portrait. At least 1K. Will be called PREMIUM. Bigger edition size dependent on PO numbers with a short PO window similar to Ledger Joker.

Tier 2-THREE full figures. Figures 1 and 2 are joker in full make up, with one featuring bloody nose. 3rd figure is of Arthur, yellow jacket. Maybe 1 extra joker portrait and 1 extra Arthur portrait. WILL COST $1500. Will be called Deluxe. Smaller Edition size. At least 2-3000 units.

It sounds like InArt will make the package worth the price, but I find that kind of an odd mandate by WB. It almost has to be a Phoenix thing and he’s demanding an obscene amount for his likeness.

I have a feeling either he, the director or someone at WB want to keep the atmosphere surrounding the Joker as this “artsy movie” that won an Oscar for best actor, and action figures will somehow take away from the “importance” of the film. “A 12” doll for $350?? No, this movie is far too important to be sullied by this doll. BUT that statue that costs $2500? NOW THATS ART. REFLECTIVE OF HOW THIS MOVIE IS IN ALL OF OUR HEARTS”

Are the people who made these decisions far up their own ***es and love the smell of their own farts? ABSOLUTELY.

And we’ll all be there day one to slap that PO button like it owed us money because we want to be just like those egotistical fart smellers 😇

…what? I can’t be the only one that feels that way right?

I think this figure will truly be the one that’ll FURTHER separate themselves from HT. Because Joaquin’s Joker truly was sought after. And due to the mandate of “no toys. Just premium collectibles with a price tag of 1k and above”…I don’t think even HT wanted that smoke. I could be wrong. For all we know they’re probably cooking up something right now. But seeing as how they haven’t released anything like IA’s Joker with its price tag…it’s safe to assume they passed on the idea of selling a 12” figure for 1K.

If IA were able to convince WB/DC and are ready to show us their proto…yo, it’s gonna blow minds.

I’m ecstatic right now.

I’m pretty sure the mandate is real, considering that no other licensed figures exist, and all we have are statues that pass the $1,000 mark - not even any smaller things like funko pops. Warner Bros has been really weird with DC licensing lately (not allowing any sort of realistic depictions of firearms included with any figures), so I believe it.

I remember one of the artists at Hot Toys posted concept art for a Cosbaby Joaquin Joker on Instagram a while ago, but nothing came from it. I assume that was due to whatever mandate they have in place.

I'm not saying it's not real. I just doubt it's WB themselves and more like WB has to comply to somebody else's demand.

Don’t think it’s WB, more under the impression it’s Todd Phillips & Joaquin Phoenix. Phoenix doesn’t care for comic book films or sequels. Probably why this Joker sequel is vastly different than anything we were expecting. If it was up to WB they’d want to profit. They blew Nolan’s phone up about selling action figures.

Don’t think it’s WB, more under the impression it’s Todd Phillips & Joaquin Phoenix. Phoenix doesn’t care for comic book films or sequels. Probably why this Joker sequel is vastly different than anything we were expecting. If it was up to WB they’d want to profit. They blew Nolan’s phone up about selling action figures.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Todd and Joaquin were behind those decisions.

Back