InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what are they thinking? That the high price point will make up for that loss of profit from selling low end toys from kids uninterested in this movie? :ROFLMAO:

Whatever it is, I wanna see this Inart set. I do wonder if a good number of the movie's fans can even afford the entry point. I really do feel it's only the hardcore collector fans that will drop the 1k.

Last edited:
So what are they thinking? That the high price point will make up for that loss of profit from selling low end toys from kids uninterested in this movie? :ROFLMAO:
No, the high price point was to deter kids from purchasing merchandise from this film getting influenced by the content in it. Kids aren’t likely to look at a statue and be interested in it like they would a 6 inch action figure with accessories. WB thought process was - kids see cute little Joaquin Joker on the shelf at target, kid starts idealizing his version.

I remember his interviews around the time the film came out, making it sound like Lawrence of Arabia.

I've only seen it once and that's enough. It's way overrated.

Ohhh…you’re just annoyed and p*ssed that the movie was made by Mr-I like you, but you’re cu-razy-Todd 🤣🤣

I wouldn’t say it was genre defying, but it was definitely an enjoyable…”fleck”…

joker-laughing.gif

No, the high price point was to deter kids from purchasing merchandise from this film getting influenced by the content in it. Kids aren’t likely to look at a statue and be interested in it like they would a 6 inch action figure with accessories.

There's no kid buying a regular dx Heath Joker either. The entry point of 1k is overkill if that was the goal.

There's no kid buying a regular dx Heath Joker either. The entry point of 1k is overkill if that was the goal.
InArts’ price point for Heaths’ Joker deluxe has nothing to do with WB. They charged $1k for Ledger set because they wanted to.

The Joker 2019 deluxe is mandatory minimum $1k because of the licensing agreement with WB, InArt has no say in the matter on this one.

InArts’ price point for Heaths’ Joker deluxe has nothing to do with WB. The Joker 2019 deluxe is mandatory 1k because of the licensing agreement with WB, InArt has no say in the matter on this one.

You said the price is to deter kids from buying merchandise from the movie. My point is even at a price point similar to a dx Heath Joker, no kid can afford or any parent buying that for them. So 1k minimum is overkill if that's the purpose.

You said the price is to deter kids from buying merchandise from the movie. My point is even at a price point similar to a dx Heath Joker, no kid can afford or any parent buying that for them. So 1k minimum is overkill if that's the purpose.
That’s why it’s there, it’s meant to be overkill. They don’t want merchandise sold from this film to the easily influenced youth.

NO KID is gonna buy a 1/6 figure that’s gonna run them $250, let alone a set for 1K.

Hell, bring the price down to an “affordable” $150 and it’s still a stretch for them.

IA, HT and 3rd party figures are all geared towards grown *** adults with disposable income.

I honestly think L.Joker 1K set was to test the waters for J/Joker. If people are willing to drop that kind of money for this Joker, they’d most likely drop that kind of money for that Joker.

Mandate or not, sales of L.Joker have shown there IS a market for J.Joker…and I’m POSITIVE THAT was the motivation that drove IA to go forward with what is considered “a risky endeavor”.

Definitely, they’ve always wanted to sell higher tiered priced collectibles. What other 1:6 collectible could they have come out the gate asking $1k for besides a Ledger Joker? The one that started all of the expensive customs.

ANY other character would’ve had people laughing them out of business as a first release.

They are owned by QS let’s not forget, The good news is they offer the budget friendly option for those less invested in the hobby. It’s just not possible for this Joker, this will definitely be a one and done release, no 2.0 down the line.

Back